United's finances 15/16

Manchester United chat
jason_uk
First Teamer

4 months ago

That £200 is just tabloid click bait - the tops that any average joe purchases are more or less the same price they are for past few years - £55 from sports direct.

They have had the "authentic" kit which is double the other version for a few years, its nothing new,

It would be a story if they did away with the non authentic and only offered the premium tops.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

I bet this one is dearer than 55 quid. But most people don't have that left at the end of the month for important stuff let alone a shite football shirt.
redzebs
Legend

4 months ago

United "authentic" home jersey 18/19 :-

Adult, £106

United "cheaper home replica jersey"

Adult £63

FC United

Authentic Adult

£36

It's actually quite retro, I might get one just to start arguments with anyone who's pro Jose over here and because it doesn't make you look like a fan boy full of 101 colours like the actual United one with a big Chevrolet on it
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

redzebs wrote:
4 months ago
United "authentic" home jersey 18/19 :-

Adult, £106

United "cheaper home replica jersey"

Adult £63

FC United

Authentic Adult

£36

It's actually quite retro, I might get one just to start arguments with anyone who's pro Jose over here and because it doesn't make you look like a fan boy full of 101 colours like the actual United one with a big Chevrolet on it
That FC shirt is a beaut. 36 quid is a decent price as well. Pretty sure they reinvest their profits to keep the shirts down. United could do that easily but they chose not to, the cunts, 63 quid is outrageous. We should do a raid on the Megastore and rinse it.