back to these cunts ffs

Manchester United chat
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 4357
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
Nice to see Howson though
Only if you have one of those top end screens that let you adjust the trapezoid shape of the picture
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11399
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

Milan was a bit better, Chong was class along with Perriera, can't believe Jose said ANYTHING negative about Chong.

But bar parts of Milan and initial excitement about some young players,

I don't remember (and I was sober for all games!) that we equalised in the first game lol, the second was fuckin awful and the third, we had some lovely touches but as the gane progressed, bar Perriera Mata and Sanchez, we just hit into the usual sideways groove.

He couldn't have a go at Perriera for being so positive and looking forward all the time because ge didn't fuck up but chongs wee bits of skills show what he can do so I was disappointed in hearing any even slight slating of him.

But it us 100000% undeniable now, it doesn't matter who we sign, it's the manager,

Different 11s, different formations, different players in different positions, absolute turgid sideways, people scared to hit a forward pass or look for a runner no one has picked up that you've maybe
75/25 or better odds of hitting and if you just miss but fans see what you were trying to do, you'd get applauded.

It's clear it doesn't matter who's picked or in what formation, you play for the result not the entertainment even in a friendly.

You almost see Jose looking at bits of wonder skill that have us all drooling and thinking to himself, flashy cunt skinning then four and putting it in the top corner, the lob to Lakaku was on, must pull him in training about that skill,

Not on my watch.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20389
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

Shaqiri stuns Manchester United as Liverpool ease to 4-1 win

Mourinho did his best to do some damage limitation and write the headlines before the spanking, “it’s Liverpool first team versus Manchester United kids”

Aye, our kids including Sanchez, Mata, Herrera, Darmian and Bailley who all started, and Fred who came on - 6 young inexperienced players there
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 4763
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

Plus, McTominay was his player of the year and Pereira is hardly a kid anymore.

Incredible how badly this preseason is going. Manager having a meltdown, Valencia injured, Matic had to have surgery. And he brought Fred on up front?
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 1892
Joined: 2 years ago

2 months ago

FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
Nice to see Howson though
Only if you have one of those top end screens that let you adjust the trapezoid shape of the picture
Maybe it's just me, but I sensed that reality was starting to set in with him towards the end of last season. He is normally pretty deluded.
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11399
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

He's a bitter angry, youth ruining, fan base destroying cunt, he can fuck off. Just fuck off now. That squad is more than capable of playing lovely football. A fit, invigorated Sanchez, Perriera finally getting a go in the Prem, Pogba if you take the breaks off, best gk in the world, young players who were doing it younger under supposedly shite managers. Not having it, sack him and let him go to fuckin China or somewhere where they haven't learnt how to easily combat anti football. In fact, he's just sign some cubt who's 6"5 and a few twilight years journeymen and bore winning the league.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 4357
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

2 months ago

sheesh wrote:
2 months ago
FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
Nice to see Howson though
Only if you have one of those top end screens that let you adjust the trapezoid shape of the picture
Maybe it's just me, but I sensed that reality was starting to set in with him towards the end of last season. He is normally pretty deluded.
Howson is only interested in the cult of Howson and getting his odd shaped head in places where I don't want to see it.

I'd love him to come on here, mind. That would be hilarious. He won't though...
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20389
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

The people who do these fancams make a fair few quid from advertising and views from their online presence. I know the main ones on Arsenal Fan TV don't pay to get into games anymore. And I'm pretty sure the likes of Howson will have ditched their day jobs to do united media full time. And you'd be mad to think that doesn't influence their opinions on the club. They all start playing it safe. It's not as bad as the pro journos that work for rags and tour with the squad though. Their personal relationship with the club compromises what they say big time because they fear the club ending their relationship.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 4357
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
The people who do these fancams make a fair few quid from advertising and views from their online presence. I know the main ones on Arsenal Fan TV don't pay to get into games anymore. And I'm pretty sure the likes of Howson will have ditched their day jobs to do united media full time. And you'd be mad to think that doesn't influence their opinions on the club. They all start playing it safe. It's not as bad as the pro journos that work for rags and tour with the squad though. Their personal relationship with the club compromises what they say big time because they fear the club ending their relationship.
Not sure they need to care what the club think though... it's youtube paying their dosh. They could be totally anti and still get the clicks that pay their money... and allow then to buy a season ticket. I don't know what the relationship actually is between them and the club and you may well be right but i'm just saying that it doesn't actually have to be that way for them to function
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20389
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
The people who do these fancams make a fair few quid from advertising and views from their online presence. I know the main ones on Arsenal Fan TV don't pay to get into games anymore. And I'm pretty sure the likes of Howson will have ditched their day jobs to do united media full time. And you'd be mad to think that doesn't influence their opinions on the club. They all start playing it safe. It's not as bad as the pro journos that work for rags and tour with the squad though. Their personal relationship with the club compromises what they say big time because they fear the club ending their relationship.
Not sure they need to care what the club think though... it's youtube paying their dosh. They could be totally anti and still get the clicks that pay their money... and allow then to buy a season ticket. I don't know what the relationship actually is between them and the club and you may well be right but i'm just saying that it doesn't actually have to be that way for them to function
Aye that's what am saying, there's more distance between youtubers and the club, and the mainstream media's relationship with the club. But as Arsenal's fan channel proved if you're consistently negative you risk pissing off fans who'll stop tuning in - and even try and batter you at games. Also I wouldn't put it passed United to seek out individuals and ban them like they did over the anti Glazer protests. Managers are known for banning individuals from the press who've written shit about them they didn't like, that will extend to big social media names too in the future, if it hasn't already, because it's a new powerful form of media that's arguably as influential as written media.
Post Reply