back to these cunts ffs

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

Just seen the second half of the spanking against Liverpool, fucking hell, Klopp made 5 changes at half time, then 6 more by 65 mins - so an entire new team of mostly unknowns - but we still sat back with 9 men behind the ball and ended up conceding 3

If he parks the bus against their reserves in a friendly he's going to park the fucking plane in the two league games
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

11 months ago

Did you watch the Madrid game Sid?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

Nope, apparently Sanchez was quite good though?

Bri, have to say it sounds like you're going back to supporting Jose again. You don't half change your opinion quickly.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

11 months ago

Sid wrote:
11 months ago

Bri, have to say it sounds like you're going back to supporting Jose again. You don't half change your opinion quickly.
Am I fuck! If a suitable alternative arrived I’d be first to back the new guy. Seriously, the negative sulking has done it for me this pre-season and I wouldn’t be bothered to see him walk now.

It’s just we’re 10 days away from the season now and there’s no way they’ll sack Jose. So I don’t want to turn all my posts into anti Jose as it’s draining. I’m also fucked off with Woodward and the Glazer cunts as they’re now just content for us to be top four, Ed said it himself. That’s Arsenal bullshit.

For me, I’ll wait at least the first month or two of the season and see where we are? Is he still playing Smalling and Jones? Are we still negative as fuck?

It’s a big 10 days for him regarding transfers.

Sanchez was class mate, so was Fred. I really feel he’ll set Pogba alight this season!!

Rant's official saviour
Lazarus
Legend

11 months ago

Welshman speaks with forked tongue....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
11 months ago
Sid wrote:
11 months ago

Am I fuck! If a suitable alternative arrived I’d be first to back the new guy. Seriously, the negative sulking has done it for me this pre-season and I wouldn’t be bothered to see him walk now.

It’s just we’re 10 days away from the season now and there’s no way they’ll sack Jose. So I don’t want to turn all my posts into anti Jose as it’s draining. I’m also fucked off with Woodward and the Glazer cunts as they’re now just content for us to be top four, Ed said it himself. That’s Arsenal bullshit.

For me, I’ll wait at least the first month or two of the season and see where we are? Is he still playing Smalling and Jones? Are we still negative as fuck?

Sanchez was class mate, so was Fred. I really feel he’ll set Pogba alight this season!!
Yeah seen Sanchez's highlights, he was good.

Don't get excited for the first month of games though, Jose wrote em off in the Madrid post match.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

11 months ago

Sid wrote:
11 months ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
11 months ago
Sid wrote:
11 months ago

Yeah seen Sanchez's highlights, he was good.

Don't get excited for the first month of games though, Jose wrote em off in the Madrid post match.
What did you think of Fred’s first half performance? He was so direct, always looking to play a forward pass. Just want we need!

Rant's official saviour
bman2
Legend

11 months ago

OK here's the optimist's case. Based on minutes played, this is the team that came second in the league last season:

Rashford -- Lukaku -- Mata
Lingard
Pogba -- Matic
Young -- Jones -- Smalling -- Valencia
De Gea

So we can add Fred and Sanchez to that starting 11 (taking the optimist's view that we haven't seen the real Sanchez yet given that he was a mid-season signing). Additionally, Jose says we have at least one more signing to come, presumably a contender for a starting place. So if the second-placed team can make three real improvements to its starting 11, that's quite significant.

Then when have Pogba playing in the WC like exactly the player we want and need him to be, in exactly the way our current manager wants him to be. If Pogba shone at the WC playing in a free creative role, that would be a problem, but he showed he can be one of the best of the world in our current system. So that's significant.

We've some players who missed a lot of the season to injury, including Bailly, who many of us thinks has the potential to be better than our current starting CBs (Jones and Smalling), and Fellaini, who showed against Brazil that he can be a useful squaddie.

We've some younger players that might go up another level, most notably Rashford, Martial, Shaw, and Lindelof. And some even younger players that might show they could step in and be a useful part of the campaign -- Pereira, Chong, Gomes, Dalot, Fosu Mensah etc.

Obviously not all of these things are going to happen, maybe none of them will. But there's reason for optimism.

My biggest worry is that Jose puts particular emphasis on pre-season and starting the season very strongly, and that looks fucked already. All his winning sides stormed out of the gates in August, even if it meant they coasted a bit towards the end, doing just enough to get over the line. If City or Liverpool start the season well, it could get away from us very quickly.
Lazarus
Legend

11 months ago

"Then when have Pogba playing in the WC like exactly the player we want and need him to be, in exactly the way our current manager wants him to be. If Pogba shone at the WC playing in a free creative role, that would be a problem, but he showed he can be one of the best of the world in our current system. So that's significant."

The desperation in nausea inducing.... The season hasn't started yet and already with the trying to convince people they are seeing things that aren't there.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

11 months ago

Sid wrote:
11 months ago
Just seen the second half of the spanking against Liverpool, fucking hell, Klopp made 5 changes at half time, then 6 more by 65 mins - so an entire new team of mostly unknowns - but we still sat back with 9 men behind the ball and ended up conceding 3

If he parks the bus against their reserves in a friendly he's going to park the fucking plane in the two league games
So we're parking the bus even in training? Wow.