back to these cunts ffs

Manchester United chat
marlon
Legend

1 year ago

bman2 wrote:
1 year ago
OK here's the optimist's case. Based on minutes played, this is the team that came second in the league last season:
Even if all these things go our way, the title still seems a long shot. We're going to have to play a lot better to match last season's results in th league.
Davey-boy
Legend

1 year ago

The general mood, at least at face value, is pretty poor. I reckon top 4 will be a big battle.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Davey-boy wrote:
1 year ago
The general mood, at least at face value, is pretty poor. I reckon top 4 will be a big battle.
It depends what Arsenal and Tottenham do. Spurs are in trouble, they need signings because that team is predictable now. It could be between us and Arsenal but then Emery might need a season to undo 22 years Wenger-ball and get em playing his way. If he's anything like Mourinho it will take him at least 2 years and half a billion before he can even get second.
marlon
Legend

1 year ago

This is the third consecutive year spurs haven't improved in the transfer window - but they've been more consistent(-ly good) in the league over the last few years than anyone bar City. I think it'll be between us, Chelsea and Arsenal.
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
"Then when have Pogba playing in the WC like exactly the player we want and need him to be, in exactly the way our current manager wants him to be. If Pogba shone at the WC playing in a free creative role, that would be a problem, but he showed he can be one of the best of the world in our current system. So that's significant."

The desperation in nausea inducing.... The season hasn't started yet and already with the trying to convince people they are seeing things that aren't there.
Well obviously Pogba will never be the midfielder Rooney was.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

bman2 wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
"Then when have Pogba playing in the WC like exactly the player we want and need him to be, in exactly the way our current manager wants him to be. If Pogba shone at the WC playing in a free creative role, that would be a problem, but he showed he can be one of the best of the world in our current system. So that's significant."

The desperation in nausea inducing.... The season hasn't started yet and already with the trying to convince people they are seeing things that aren't there.
Well obviously Pogba will never be the midfielder Rooney was.
The joke is that Rooney's stats compared with minutes played where better.......... Besides WTF has Rooney got to do with anything? If we're doing the good old times, I'd be happier if Pogba played like Butt not Nani ffs.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

Hmm so Rooney > Pogba in midfield... right Laz?
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
Mad isn't it but here's the rub...... Rooney was a striker really and is Manchester Uniteds leading scorer, EVER!!!!! He was only in midfield because he was the canary in the mine that showed us things for United were on the slide, but dumb fucks like you didn't see it when it was pointed out..... #-o

Comparing Pogba to Rooney????? FFS! (-|
dozer
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
dozer wrote:
1 year ago
Mad isn't it but here's the rub...... Rooney was a striker really and is Manchester Uniteds leading scorer, EVER!!!!! He was only in midfield because he was the canary in the mine that showed us things for United were on the slide, but dumb fucks like you didn't see it when it was pointed out..... #-o

You compared him to Rooney and it looks like you're saying Rooney was better in midfield.
Not quite up there with Zebsy's "Give me Rooney over Messi any day"...
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
dozer wrote:
1 year ago

You compared him to Rooney and it looks like you're saying Rooney was better in midfield.
Not quite up there with Zebsy's "Give me Rooney over Messi any day"...
"You compared him to Rooney"...... are you sure? I think you'll find that was Bman, i responded. But well done for having a go :-BD