back to these cunts ffs

Manchester United chat
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 6742
Joined: 6 years ago

11 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
11 months ago
He was only in midfield because he was the canary in the mine that showed us things for United were on the slide
Tru dat. We let Pogba leave so then had to watch a fat Rooney who couldn't control the ball make an ass of himself in midfield. Dark days indeed.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15146
Joined: 6 years ago

11 months ago

bman2 wrote:
11 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
11 months ago
He was only in midfield because he was the canary in the mine that showed us things for United were on the slide
Tru dat. We let Pogba leave so then had to watch a fat Rooney who couldn't control the ball make an ass of himself in midfield. Dark days indeed.
...and yet his stats were better than Pogbas for that cross over season. But Rooney is gone and it's Pogba we have in midfield now and look how well we're doing now. Things are so much better now for you lot that love to point out how crap Rooney was. It amazes me that i remember the Rooney years that some of you seem to forget.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4032
Joined: 6 years ago

11 months ago

After watching us V Bayern for 60 mins I can’t wait for the season to start! FFS.

We attack with one player.

I’m praying the return of Pogba, Lukaku and Matic injects something into this side.

We’re nowhere near Man City and Liverpool this season. How depressing.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
User avatar
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend
Posts: 4739
Joined: 5 years ago

11 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
11 months ago
After watching us V Bayern for 60 mins I can’t wait for the season to start! FFS.

We attack with one player.

I’m praying the return of Pogba, Lukaku and Matic injects something into this side.

We’re nowhere near Man City and Liverpool this season. How depressing.
65 mins in. 32% possession. 0 corners. 0 shots on goal.

Alderweireld. He'll make all the fucking difference.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 22700
Joined: 6 years ago

11 months ago

Scholes has hardly been an advocate of Mourinho’s time in charge at United, and has now managed to stick the knife in further – not that Mourinho will care.

“When you look at Manchester City, possibly Liverpool, I don’t think they [United] have the quality of those two teams at the minute. Liverpool have made some really good signings. United finished above them last season,” Sky Sports report Scholes said.

“I just don’t see United getting closer to City. City are a really good side, great manager, some great players, a way of playing that they all know about and Manchester United seem to be not too sure what’s going on.

“You don’t really know the team, you don’t really know the players, you don’t know how they’re going to perform from one week to the next. So I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t see them challenging for the league this year.”
Davey-boy
Legend
Posts: 2751
Joined: 5 years ago

11 months ago

Sid wrote:
11 months ago
Scholes has hardly been an advocate of Mourinho’s time in charge at United, and has now managed to stick the knife in further – not that Mourinho will care.

“When you look at Manchester City, possibly Liverpool, I don’t think they [United] have the quality of those two teams at the minute. Liverpool have made some really good signings. United finished above them last season,” Sky Sports report Scholes said.

“I just don’t see United getting closer to City. City are a really good side, great manager, some great players, a way of playing that they all know about and Manchester United seem to be not too sure what’s going on.

“You don’t really know the team, you don’t really know the players, you don’t know how they’re going to perform from one week to the next. So I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t see them challenging for the league this year.”
Hard to argue with that though tbf
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15146
Joined: 6 years ago

11 months ago

"It doesn´t really look like the players enjoy... playing the way they do, If I was there playing... in that style of play, I wouldn´t be happy either, As a manager, you want your team to entertain... That very, very rarely happens at United these days." Scholes

...been saying this from the start of Jose's reign.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Post Reply