Ashley Young..... World Class?

Manchester United chat
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6031
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

jason_uk wrote:
1 year ago
Surprised woodward hasn't got a fee for being inters feeder club.
You can normally get a few 100k a season supplying the big clubs with talent.
In all seriousness, there are bigger problems than young at the club, but it's a good move for him. He at least always played.with a bit of passion for the club, there are lots that you cant say the same about still there.
They sold him for 1.5m + bonuses
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5241
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

none of that best wishes shite for me, an embarrassment to the club, wasn't good enough when he signed, and he leaves by refusing to play, hes a cunt
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
jason_uk
First Teamer
Posts: 451
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
jason_uk wrote:
1 year ago
Surprised woodward hasn't got a fee for being inters feeder club.
You can normally get a few 100k a season supplying the big clubs with talent.
In all seriousness, there are bigger problems than young at the club, but it's a good move for him. He at least always played.with a bit of passion for the club, there are lots that you cant say the same about still there.
They sold him for 1.5m + bonuses
I meant more along the lines of Man United as a club, getting a yearly fee for being Inters feeder club - was a bad attempt at a joke :|
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25361
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Will they take Jones as well?
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6031
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

jason_uk wrote:
1 year ago
dozer wrote:
1 year ago
jason_uk wrote:
1 year ago
Surprised woodward hasn't got a fee for being inters feeder club.
You can normally get a few 100k a season supplying the big clubs with talent.
In all seriousness, there are bigger problems than young at the club, but it's a good move for him. He at least always played.with a bit of passion for the club, there are lots that you cant say the same about still there.
They sold him for 1.5m + bonuses
I meant more along the lines of Man United as a club, getting a yearly fee for being Inters feeder club - was a bad attempt at a joke :|
Ahh gotcha although that would make Inter the feeder club since they're taking our players.
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 4593
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Always gave his best and had a great attitude. Not his fault he was never really good enough to take us forward and was always a squadie.

He also got forced to become a defender.

Anyway, one of his best moments...

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...


Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8160
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Still being paid to play football at a major CL-level club at the age of 35. Fair play, that's a great career.
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 5515
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

So Maguire's club captain now...
User avatar
Pikey McScum
Legend
Posts: 1019
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

marlon wrote:
1 year ago
So Maguire's club captain now...
Shocking......
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8160
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Pikey McScum wrote:
1 year ago
marlon wrote:
1 year ago
So Maguire's club captain now...
Shocking......
It’s a good choice because he epitomises United in 2020: going nowhere fast.
Post Reply