7 months ago

Not holding my breath, but Rangnick has been amazing with Leipzig
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

marlon wrote:
7 months ago
In contrast, Henrique seems to have been a bit shit for PSG, so that's obviously who we'll hire, if we hire anyone.
swampash
Legend

7 months ago

marlon wrote:
7 months ago
:-BD
Would be brilliant if you ask me. Inventer of gegenpressing.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
fat maradona
Star Man

7 months ago

https://sempremilan.com/christian-falk- ... a-contract

Rangnick pretty much done deal for Milan, so don't hold your breath. Lots of press reporting the same.

Tbh, I too would have preferred Rangnick but I'll take Henrique for now, at least it's a move in the right direction.
fat maradona
Star Man

7 months ago

bman2 wrote:
7 months ago
marlon wrote:
7 months ago
In contrast, Henrique seems to have been a bit shit for PSG, so that's obviously who we'll hire, if we hire anyone.
That's a bit harsh, he sorted the deals for Neymar, Alves and Mbappe and had only been at PSG for 2 years. The three players mentioned are all decent signings, and only Neymar is questionable but that's more to do with the player himself than the club. He has also done some good behind the scenes stuff at PSG, the kind of stuff that United are banging on about. And don't forget that he was the main man at Porto mid 00's when they rose to prominence, and just think of all the decent players that came to Porto (and subsequently sold for much higher fees - Falcao, Pepe, Rodriguez, Sandro et al).

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer Rangnick because what he has done has been well documented but I'd take Henrique in a heart beat.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
7 months ago
https://sempremilan.com/christian-falk- ... a-contract

Rangnick pretty much done deal for Milan, so don't hold your breath. Lots of press reporting the same.

Tbh, I too would have preferred Rangnick but I'll take Henrique for now, at least it's a move in the right direction.
Milan are in the same situation we're in (former great that's now shite) and it would be fucking gutting if Rangnick helped turn em around. Don't think I could cope.
swampash
Legend

7 months ago

Yeah, it would be fucking gutting if we let him get away...which probably means we will...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...