United set to create DoF role

Manchester United chat
Felwin
First Teamer

3 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
When the supporters, ex-players, press and even opposition fans are all talking about the shite football it has to eventually have an effect on the bottom line. The trip to the US wasn't as well attended or lucrative this year and fans are leaving away games. It can't be sustainable, miserable looking, unhappy players don't make great advertisements....... I hope.....
That’s the spirit :D

Weren’t the fans turned off a lot of fixtures stateside this year? I heard it called ‘football fatigue’ by some people... as in the locals are spoilt with the sheer amount of games in provincial stadiums.
Felwin
First Teamer

3 months ago

Bloody embarrassing if you ask me.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 months ago

Felwin wrote:
3 months ago
Bloody embarrassing if you ask me.

Don’t disagree. But it’s more fuel to an ever growing fire.
Felwin
First Teamer

3 months ago

Genuinely think he’s already being taken out of the spotlight with this restructuring. From the glazers perspective it’s a bit of bad press for a problem they’re already resolving.
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Felwin wrote:
3 months ago
Genuinely think he’s already being taken out of the spotlight with this restructuring. From the glazers perspective it’s a bit of bad press for a problem they’re already resolving.
Not at all. It's not like the Glazers are reading United forums. He has their total trust. It's most likely Woodward's idea in the first place.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

Felwin wrote:
3 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
When the supporters, ex-players, press and even opposition fans are all talking about the shite football it has to eventually have an effect on the bottom line. The trip to the US wasn't as well attended or lucrative this year and fans are leaving away games. It can't be sustainable, miserable looking, unhappy players don't make great advertisements....... I hope.....

Weren’t the fans turned off a lot of fixtures stateside this year? I heard it called ‘football fatigue’ by some people... as in the locals are spoilt with the sheer amount of games in provincial stadiums.
Why do I get the feeling i'm being patronised here? There's a whiff of 'Top Red' about it....... :-?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Felwin
First Teamer

3 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
Felwin wrote:
3 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago

Why do I get the feeling i'm being patronised here? There's a whiff of 'Top Red' about it....... :-?
Not at all. Just a bit of gallows humour and something I've heard about the US tours this summer.
Felwin
First Teamer

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
Felwin wrote:
3 months ago
Not at all. It's not like the Glazers are reading United forums. He has their total trust. It's most likely Woodward's idea in the first place.
He has their total trust, but I do think it's reached a tipping point regarding his image in the press. He'll still keep his job but be shifted out of view.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

I couldn't give two fucks what happens behind the scenes, who manages us or who we sell or sign. One thing matters and that's that the football improves...... I don't care if we don't win anything as long as it looks like we have a plan and are making progress.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X