Who next?

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Bman is saving himself for a nice girl.......... a girl he can take to meet mother and then off down the Picture House for a Errol Flynn double bill and tehn into the corner Caf for a malted milk.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

And maybe a chocolate bourbon, if she's the one
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Avram Glazer was at the Fulham game and he reportedly met Ole's agent, Jim Solbakken. Looks like he might be getting the job.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

It has to be obvious he's the man for the job. I can't think how anyone could be considering anyone else. If they'd signing Poch and he'd delivered what Ole has delivered they'd be crowing it from the rooftops.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 year ago

I’d still be happy with Poch. But right now, I’d be 100% behind keeping Solskjaer and his crew where they are. It’s gone beyond the bounce effect now. The players clearly back and respect him. And we’re seein some tactical nous too. It’s not all ‘smiling and waving’ for the cameras.

How we approach PSG will be very interesting. That’ll be a big part of his audition too - though I’m not sure it should be, because we won’t compete for the CL without 3-4 good signings.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 year ago
I’d still be happy with Poch. But right now, I’d be 100% behind keeping Solskjaer and his crew where they are. It’s gone beyond the bounce effect now. The players clearly back and respect him. And we’re seein some tactical nous too. It’s not all ‘smiling and waving’ for the cameras.

How we approach PSG will be very interesting. That’ll be a big part of his audition too - though I’m not sure it should be, because we won’t compete for the CL without 3-4 good signings.
This is it. It's more than just "bringing back the smiles" now. You can't beat second placed Tottenham away from home by just making the players smile and feel happy. You need tactics, an effective plan, belief. Likewise to go unbeaten in 11 games, to win 5 consecutive away games for the first time since 2012. It's looking like he's got a lot of what we need.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

we picked motes over pep klopp and joey so ole over poch is completely believable
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Was class when they were all saying pick me, pick me. Oh, wait, that was only Jose.......
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer holds talks with Glazers over taking permanent job https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 73821.html
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

What's the bets the deal to sack him will be much cheaper than Jose and that Ole's future success financially will be tied to success on the pitch. That removes any real barrier to sacking him, therefore allowing us to ride this wave for as long as it pushes us forward. Poch is at Spurs for a while or is going to Real (he'd be going there anyway if they rivaled us) so no harm done. No brainer for me, considering how well he's done already. The players seem to want him and that matters most.