Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

10 months ago

swampash wrote:
10 months ago
:Hey snoops, welcome home. We missed you :ymhug:
Thanks mate ....
Been viewing from afar for a bit...wasn’t sure I was ready for the anguish this place can give you!
Think I’ll just post and not get wound up lol

So far I’ve seen that Sid is still the same and still plenty of digs towards Jose...
Laz still as angry and confrontational as always...

Bman is probably closest to how I feel as to what’s going on with Pogba, Ole etc

Swampy is still the voice of reason :)
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Snoopcousins
Legend

10 months ago

And for the stick I got for bringing up pre-assists ....it seems you have all embraced the new XG stats!

Anyway ....I havnt been as interested in watching us the last year ....went to the Barca match at OT and that was the game that done Ole for me ...
gave it stacks about playing the Utd and Fergie way and then played 5 at the back using Shaw as CB and didn’t attack once...

Also - will Be interesting to see how Jose does at Spurs - I think he had better tools at his disposal and if he gets one or two key signings they will pull far away from us
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

10 months ago

Spurs and City this week. 0 points from those. And then we're probably 3-4 points off the drop zone.

Happy days.
jason_uk
First Teamer

10 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
10 months ago
Spurs and City this week. 0 points from those. And then we're probably 3-4 points off the drop zone.

Happy days.
Closer to 18th than 4th as it is.
When chelsea, arsenal, city all slip up, you have beat villa at home to have any chance of getting close to 4th.
Pipedream at the moment, midtable meritocracy awaits if we persist as it is.
bman2
Legend

10 months ago

swampash wrote:
10 months ago
Strewth...we can use a few more returnees, surely?
Upvoted
Steggo
Legend

10 months ago

Good to see you’re back Snoops!!!!!
bman2
Legend

10 months ago

It’s great to see some infrequent or absent posters in here, it’s the silver lining to the desperate state of affairs at United!

Everyone likes Ole. I’m so angry at that clueless idiot Woodward for creating this situation. He didn’t even have the sense to wait it out a bit, to the end of the season, before jumping at the positive vibe around Ole’s bounce to offer him the full time job. It’s just sad now. Ole’s post match interviews are excruciating, embarrassing, everyone wants to look away. Well done Woodward, you’ve actually managed to shit on 99, more than a decade before you took over, that’s how much of an incompetent twat you are.
bman2
Legend

10 months ago

I think it’s over. My sense of the match against Sheffield was that many of our players had stopped playing, certainly stopped doing the hard running, then they gifted Williams his goal (credit to him for how he took it), and some of the others woke up for a bit and banged a couple in. But those lucky 10 minutes late in second half only masked the fact that United was thoroughly beaten tactically and psychologically.

Woodward will be negotiating with Poch. I’m sure he wants a little break, so it probably won’t happen ASAP. But Ole is already done. How many of our players still even really try? Most of the more experienced ones gave up in exasperation when he was given the full time gig, which is why we collapsed so dramatically last season. Those who couldn’t get a transfer are just trying not to get an injury running about to the instructions of a gym teacher.
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
10 months ago
swampash wrote:
10 months ago
:Hey snoops, welcome home. We missed you :ymhug:
Thanks mate ....
Been viewing from afar for a bit...wasn’t sure I was ready for the anguish this place can give you!
Think I’ll just post and not get wound up lol

So far I’ve seen that Sid is still the same and still plenty of digs towards Jose...
Laz still as angry and confrontational as always...

Bman is probably closest to how I feel as to what’s going on with Pogba, Ole etc

Swampy is still the voice of reason :)
I'm the one with anger problems........ :-?

:joint:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
dozer
Legend

10 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
10 months ago
And for the stick I got for bringing up pre-assists ....it seems you have all embraced the new XG stats!

Anyway ....I havnt been as interested in watching us the last year ....went to the Barca match at OT and that was the game that done Ole for me ...
gave it stacks about playing the Utd and Fergie way and then played 5 at the back using Shaw as CB and didn’t attack once...

Also - will Be interesting to see how Jose does at Spurs - I think he had better tools at his disposal and if he gets one or two key signings they will pull far away from us
Welcome back m8.
Pre-assists eh? I still haven't seen people bring that up mind.