OGS.....

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25636
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

According to the Sunday Express, Spurs would demand Pochettino to repay his £12.5million payoff if he was to join another Premier League outfit this season.

Pochettino would almost certainly forward that payment into any future employer as part of any contract negotiations - which would lessen his value.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6117
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

That's a common clause isn't it.
Van Gaal was blaming Ed that he couldn't join an other club because he'll have to repay part of the payoff. Well, he'll get paid though in the new club won't he?
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8284
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

The club's going to lose a fortune by missing out on the CL again. A £13M fee to hire a good manager seems a small price to pay in comparison. If the club actually bothered to hire a good DoF who'd maximise transfer value they'd save a lot of bloody money.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
I don't see Laz saying "IT'S NOT THE PLAYERSSSS!!!!" nowadays.
Because it's the players
It's not the players though, it's the club, it's how we're run, it's years of under investment, etc. Go back and read what i've said.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
swampash wrote:
1 year ago
:Hey snoops, welcome home. We missed you :ymhug:
Thanks mate ....
Been viewing from afar for a bit...wasn’t sure I was ready for the anguish this place can give you!
Think I’ll just post and not get wound up lol

So far I’ve seen that Sid is still the same and still plenty of digs towards Jose...
Laz still as angry and confrontational as always...

Bman is probably closest to how I feel as to what’s going on with Pogba, Ole etc

Swampy is still the voice of reason :)
You doled out years of flak and abuse towards anyone that didn't back Jose, then when it went tits up and you were proven wrong, you ran off to dodge the comeback

Pretty fucking pathetic that, Snoop

And it still seems like you're perceiving everything as a dig against the Great Man
I have abuse? Hahaha thats rich coming from you or Laz ffs- you two abuse anyone who disagrees with you!
I still think I’m righg about Jose- he wasn’t backed ...big agree it was time for him to go in the end..

Anyway - not here for a fight- and its not why i “ran away”...
"You’re just a trolling shitposter. The reason why nobody bothers to engage in debates with you is that you make no honest effort to get what other people are saying. " - Bman

"I concur" - Snoops

This was your come back post, but your not here to fight...? Fuck you.
Tell us why you "ran away", remember we were there, the posts are there. While your at it do you want to show some of the abuse you got from me, the bad stuff mind, the worst you can find, shouldn't be hard if it was so offensive.
You've been sitting at home reading and keeping up with this place, trying to work up the balls to post again, get a grip.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend
Posts: 5845
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
According to the Sunday Express, Spurs would demand Pochettino to repay his £12.5million payoff if he was to join another Premier League outfit this season.

Pochettino would almost certainly forward that payment into any future employer as part of any contract negotiations - which would lessen his value.
My money is on Poch in the summer.

The club will take a view that it saves a little face in not having to sack another manager mid season. Maybe we get a couple in in January to make the volume of summer business easier, but we're going to be shit until at least the summer so we can avoid Poch getting a forlorn task in terms of his start. And he gets a break to recharge the batteries.

Unless we do end up in actual danger of going down, which I dont see as being out of the question, the I really dont see Ole going before the end of the season.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 25636
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

bman2 wrote:
1 year ago
The club's going to lose a fortune by missing out on the CL again. A £13M fee to hire a good manager seems a small price to pay in comparison. If the club actually bothered to hire a good DoF who'd maximise transfer value they'd save a lot of bloody money.
Hiring a DoF would save em a fortune too (could have got Maguire for 15m 2 years ago), but they won't listen
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
swampash wrote:
1 year ago
:Hey snoops, welcome home. We missed you :ymhug:
Thanks mate ....
Been viewing from afar for a bit...wasn’t sure I was ready for the anguish this place can give you!
Think I’ll just post and not get wound up lol

So far I’ve seen that Sid is still the same and still plenty of digs towards Jose...
Laz still as angry and confrontational as always...

Bman is probably closest to how I feel as to what’s going on with Pogba, Ole etc

Swampy is still the voice of reason :)
You doled out years of flak and abuse towards anyone that didn't back Jose, then when it went tits up and you were proven wrong, you ran off to dodge the comeback

Pretty fucking pathetic that, Snoop

And it still seems like you're perceiving everything as a dig against the Great Man
I have abuse? Hahaha thats rich coming from you or Laz ffs- you two abuse anyone who disagrees with you!
I still think I’m righg about Jose- he wasn’t backed ...big agree it was time for him to go in the end..

Anyway - not here for a fight- and its not why i “ran away”...
I was an abusive cunt, not gonna lie. But I was public about not being a cunt anymore. But calling out racism & homophobia and abuse is not abuse, but the right thing to do.

You went all in on Jose, alligned yourself with a couple of cunts who Ed had to ban, and went after people for 3 years... and then bottled the inevitable retailiation from those you went after

Like I said at the time (to no avail), the internet isn't the wild west anymore. There's a willingness to act on racism, homophobia, persistent personal abuse across the internet. Everybody's home and work IPs are easily accessible, and everything you say online is stored. These days only post what you're fine with saying at work / at home cos it's standard practice to report and share this shite now, with all relevant parties, including employers.
Sorry - just to be clear ...you’re saying I was homophobic and racist and gave persistent personal abuse on here?!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
swampash wrote:
1 year ago
:Hey snoops, welcome home. We missed you :ymhug:
Thanks mate ....
Been viewing from afar for a bit...wasn’t sure I was ready for the anguish this place can give you!
Think I’ll just post and not get wound up lol

So far I’ve seen that Sid is still the same and still plenty of digs towards Jose...
Laz still as angry and confrontational as always...

Bman is probably closest to how I feel as to what’s going on with Pogba, Ole etc

Swampy is still the voice of reason :)
You doled out years of flak and abuse towards anyone that didn't back Jose, then when it went tits up and you were proven wrong, you ran off to dodge the comeback

Pretty fucking pathetic that, Snoop

And it still seems like you're perceiving everything as a dig against the Great Man
I have abuse? Hahaha thats rich coming from you or Laz ffs- you two abuse anyone who disagrees with you!
I still think I’m righg about Jose- he wasn’t backed ...big agree it was time for him to go in the end..

Anyway - not here for a fight- and its not why i “ran away”...
"You’re just a trolling shitposter. The reason why nobody bothers to engage in debates with you is that you make no honest effort to get what other people are saying. " - Bman

"I concur" - Snoops

This was your come back post, but your not here to fight...? Fuck you.
Tell us why you "ran away", remember we were there, the posts are there. While your at it do you want to show some of the abuse you got from me, the bad stuff mind, the worst you can find, shouldn't be hard if it was so offensive.
You've been sitting at home reading and keeping up with this place, trying to work up the balls to post again, get a grip.
Over the last few weeks I’ve yet to find one decent normal post from you that added anything positive to the diffusion’s- you constantly want to argue and bring up shite people posted from 2 years ago etc just to “prove” a point ...now THATS pathetic tbf
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago


Thanks mate ....
Been viewing from afar for a bit...wasn’t sure I was ready for the anguish this place can give you!
Think I’ll just post and not get wound up lol

So far I’ve seen that Sid is still the same and still plenty of digs towards Jose...
Laz still as angry and confrontational as always...

Bman is probably closest to how I feel as to what’s going on with Pogba, Ole etc

Swampy is still the voice of reason :)
You doled out years of flak and abuse towards anyone that didn't back Jose, then when it went tits up and you were proven wrong, you ran off to dodge the comeback

Pretty fucking pathetic that, Snoop

And it still seems like you're perceiving everything as a dig against the Great Man
I have abuse? Hahaha thats rich coming from you or Laz ffs- you two abuse anyone who disagrees with you!
I still think I’m righg about Jose- he wasn’t backed ...big agree it was time for him to go in the end..

Anyway - not here for a fight- and its not why i “ran away”...
"You’re just a trolling shitposter. The reason why nobody bothers to engage in debates with you is that you make no honest effort to get what other people are saying. " - Bman

"I concur" - Snoops

This was your come back post, but your not here to fight...? Fuck you.
Tell us why you "ran away", remember we were there, the posts are there. While your at it do you want to show some of the abuse you got from me, the bad stuff mind, the worst you can find, shouldn't be hard if it was so offensive.
You've been sitting at home reading and keeping up with this place, trying to work up the balls to post again, get a grip.
Over the last few weeks I’ve yet to find one decent normal post from you that added anything positive to the diffusion’s- you constantly want to argue and bring up shite people posted from 2 years ago etc just to “prove” a point ...now THATS pathetic tbf
Spending time out of your life reading over conversations on a forum that you are no part of, getting worked up enough to want to jump right in taking me to task, calling me out. Mate i'm right under your skin and I didn't even know it.

Why not just walk away before you end up stressed out and blaming me?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Post Reply