OGS.....

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago

I was an abusive cunt, not gonna lie. But I was public about not being a cunt anymore. But calling out racism & homophobia and abuse is not abuse, but the right thing to do.

You went all in on Jose, alligned yourself with a couple of cunts who Ed had to ban, and went after people for 3 years... and then bottled the inevitable retailiation from those you went after

Like I said at the time (to no avail), the internet isn't the wild west anymore. There's a willingness to act on racism, homophobia, persistent personal abuse across the internet. Everybody's home and work IPs are easily accessible, and everything you say online is stored. These days only post what you're fine with saying at work / at home cos it's standard practice to report and share this shite now, with all relevant parties, including employers.
Sorry - just to be clear ...you’re saying I was homophobic and racist and gave persistent personal abuse on here?!
yes, towards gaal probably
Still very much triggered by Joses failure, and I know why

I remember you saying there's "too many lefties" on Rant which is probably why you've continued your pro Jose anti Gaal shit, cos at the root of it was different political opinions between the forum vs Harry and Pint

Makes sense with the "big blacks" and bender comments, and rape threats you made in the past
Right Sid - I’m here for football stuff ffs...why are blatantly making Shit up ffs?!

Fucking quote me or something coz you’re just pure slandering now.
Snoops read the post Sid doesn't name you as using homophobic and racist language. He clearly says you, "alligned yourself with a couple of cunts who Ed had to ban". They were banned for racism etc.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Laz- he does

“”Makes sense with the "big blacks" and bender comments, and rape threats you made in the past””
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4938
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

danniitronix wrote:
1 year ago
Out of his depth is an understatement. That would assume he has a level of skill or proven track record at managing football clubs of some sort of professional competence.

He has none.

He is shown hat he is unskilled, mentally feeble and deluded. His pre and post match interviews show clearly he is a dreamer or simply putting on a brave face.

Character
Energy
Experience
Young squad
Learning
Performance
Unacceptable
Biggest job in football

I’ll give his his vague, vacuous, shithouse, Shearer-esque cries for help if he was at least competitive or honest But he is not.

Just come out and say I am struggling, I need help and I have been shit. Fucking say it! Don’t make shit up on camera.

He is like a kid in charge of eye surgery. He has fuck all to offer. He seems bankrupt of any modern day footballing ideology, any charisma to motivate and inspire, and any bollocks.

People, fans, media and other managers are nice to him because of his unblemished record as a player, but as a manager, the baby faced assassin is simply lost at sea.

Now that he is officially shitter than Moyes as well as every other post Taggart manager, perhaps people will finally move forward and we can wake up from this nightmare. Sad but ffs we need to move on.
Hi Alf; good to see you back too...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6482
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
1 year ago
danniitronix wrote:
1 year ago
Out of his depth is an understatement. That would assume he has a level of skill or proven track record at managing football clubs of some sort of professional competence.

He has none.

He is shown hat he is unskilled, mentally feeble and deluded. His pre and post match interviews show clearly he is a dreamer or simply putting on a brave face.

Character
Energy
Experience
Young squad
Learning
Performance
Unacceptable
Biggest job in football

I’ll give his his vague, vacuous, shithouse, Shearer-esque cries for help if he was at least competitive or honest But he is not.

Just come out and say I am struggling, I need help and I have been shit. Fucking say it! Don’t make shit up on camera.

He is like a kid in charge of eye surgery. He has fuck all to offer. He seems bankrupt of any modern day footballing ideology, any charisma to motivate and inspire, and any bollocks.

People, fans, media and other managers are nice to him because of his unblemished record as a player, but as a manager, the baby faced assassin is simply lost at sea.

Now that he is officially shitter than Moyes as well as every other post Taggart manager, perhaps people will finally move forward and we can wake up from this nightmare. Sad but ffs we need to move on.
Hi Alf; good to see you back too...
Alf?
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Laz- you don’t “get” to me...I find it hilarious tbh.

Anyway ...

Not sure a DoF would solve anything while Glazers in charge ...just would be another buffer for them to deflect ..no doubt it would be another yes man like Ole - like a Rio... prob the worst decision we could make right now.

Get Poch in now - feel we will regret it if we stick with our PE teacher in charge
Glad to hear that Snoops. By the way i get described it's hard sometimes not to believe that i'm the root of all evil on here. Good to know you find it as funny as I do. Why do you think people keep claiming i do all this stuff and then when I ask them to explain or show me they don't answer?

Do you believe Poch wants to come here, have you seen anything to indicate that he would or is it a feeling you have? Because some people here keep talking about getting a manager like United can get whoever they want and I haven't seen any evidence for that in years and years, that goes for players as well.
I can’t imagine Poch would think we are his ideal job right now ...however I do think he wanted to come here last summer and thought he was getting the job before we surprisingly gave it to Ole Fulltime....

I think we are now in a position where we are fucked really as to actually being able to compete again while we have Gkazers /Woody...BUT surely we should be at least playing better football AND/OR challenging for the Top 4...
Sacking Ole would at least mean we would get higher up the table than 9th anyway.
We literally have the worst manager in the league - it’s rediculous for a club of our size...
Imagine me just walking down from the bar and handing you a pint with a friendly smile on my face........

"Snoops mate you can "think and thought" all you want but there's no evidence that Poch was ever coming to us and basing an argument on your feelings is bollocks man. Ole got the job no matter what I or you think or feel, our problem as you say and we all know is the Glazers and Woodward and there's sweet FA that we can do about that. But you think sacking Ole now would magically get us up the table somehow? How do you know that? If you can do that tell me what flavour crisps i've got behind my back??? Cheers!"

Do i still sound angry?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Laz- he does

“”Makes sense with the "big blacks" and bender comments, and rape threats you made in the past””
He said that about Knobby who said those things.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
1 year ago
danniitronix wrote:
1 year ago
Out of his depth is an understatement. That would assume he has a level of skill or proven track record at managing football clubs of some sort of professional competence.

He has none.

He is shown hat he is unskilled, mentally feeble and deluded. His pre and post match interviews show clearly he is a dreamer or simply putting on a brave face.

Character
Energy
Experience
Young squad
Learning
Performance
Unacceptable
Biggest job in football

I’ll give his his vague, vacuous, shithouse, Shearer-esque cries for help if he was at least competitive or honest But he is not.

Just come out and say I am struggling, I need help and I have been shit. Fucking say it! Don’t make shit up on camera.

He is like a kid in charge of eye surgery. He has fuck all to offer. He seems bankrupt of any modern day footballing ideology, any charisma to motivate and inspire, and any bollocks.

People, fans, media and other managers are nice to him because of his unblemished record as a player, but as a manager, the baby faced assassin is simply lost at sea.

Now that he is officially shitter than Moyes as well as every other post Taggart manager, perhaps people will finally move forward and we can wake up from this nightmare. Sad but ffs we need to move on.
Hi Alf; good to see you back too...
You're trying to trigger Alf confusing him with that prick.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Laz- you don’t “get” to me...I find it hilarious tbh.

Anyway ...

Not sure a DoF would solve anything while Glazers in charge ...just would be another buffer for them to deflect ..no doubt it would be another yes man like Ole - like a Rio... prob the worst decision we could make right now.

Get Poch in now - feel we will regret it if we stick with our PE teacher in charge
Glad to hear that Snoops. By the way i get described it's hard sometimes not to believe that i'm the root of all evil on here. Good to know you find it as funny as I do. Why do you think people keep claiming i do all this stuff and then when I ask them to explain or show me they don't answer?

Do you believe Poch wants to come here, have you seen anything to indicate that he would or is it a feeling you have? Because some people here keep talking about getting a manager like United can get whoever they want and I haven't seen any evidence for that in years and years, that goes for players as well.
I can’t imagine Poch would think we are his ideal job right now ...however I do think he wanted to come here last summer and thought he was getting the job before we surprisingly gave it to Ole Fulltime....

I think we are now in a position where we are fucked really as to actually being able to compete again while we have Gkazers /Woody...BUT surely we should be at least playing better football AND/OR challenging for the Top 4...
Sacking Ole would at least mean we would get higher up the table than 9th anyway.
We literally have the worst manager in the league - it’s rediculous for a club of our size...
Imagine me just walking down from the bar and handing you a pint with a friendly smile on my face........

"Snoops mate you can "think and thought" all you want but there's no evidence that Poch was ever coming to us and basing an argument on your feelings is bollocks man. Ole got the job no matter what I or you think or feel, our problem as you say and we all know is the Glazers and Woodward and there's sweet FA that we can do about that. But you think sacking Ole now would magically get us up the table somehow? How do you know that? If you can do that tell me what flavour crisps i've got behind my back??? Cheers!"

Do i still sound angry?
I think the general consensus is that he wanted the job Last summer ...Doesnt matter if he did or didn’t I’m just saying it’s a different proposition taking over now than last summer ...

Of course sacking Ole would help ....our squad isn’t a 10th place team - should we be behind Sheffield Utd etc?
Ole is (IMHO) the worst manager in the league and it’s a disgrace a club our size is giving it to a work-experience coach
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4938
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

FuB wrote:
1 year ago
swampash wrote:
1 year ago
danniitronix wrote:
1 year ago
Out of his depth is an understatement. That would assume he has a level of skill or proven track record at managing football clubs of some sort of professional competence.

He has none.

He is shown hat he is unskilled, mentally feeble and deluded. His pre and post match interviews show clearly he is a dreamer or simply putting on a brave face.

Character
Energy
Experience
Young squad
Learning
Performance
Unacceptable
Biggest job in football

I’ll give his his vague, vacuous, shithouse, Shearer-esque cries for help if he was at least competitive or honest But he is not.

Just come out and say I am struggling, I need help and I have been shit. Fucking say it! Don’t make shit up on camera.

He is like a kid in charge of eye surgery. He has fuck all to offer. He seems bankrupt of any modern day footballing ideology, any charisma to motivate and inspire, and any bollocks.

People, fans, media and other managers are nice to him because of his unblemished record as a player, but as a manager, the baby faced assassin is simply lost at sea.

Now that he is officially shitter than Moyes as well as every other post Taggart manager, perhaps people will finally move forward and we can wake up from this nightmare. Sad but ffs we need to move on.
Hi Alf; good to see you back too...
Alf?
Oh yes...trust me. We are not fooled.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Laz- you don’t “get” to me...I find it hilarious tbh.

Anyway ...

Not sure a DoF would solve anything while Glazers in charge ...just would be another buffer for them to deflect ..no doubt it would be another yes man like Ole - like a Rio... prob the worst decision we could make right now.

Get Poch in now - feel we will regret it if we stick with our PE teacher in charge
Glad to hear that Snoops. By the way i get described it's hard sometimes not to believe that i'm the root of all evil on here. Good to know you find it as funny as I do. Why do you think people keep claiming i do all this stuff and then when I ask them to explain or show me they don't answer?

Do you believe Poch wants to come here, have you seen anything to indicate that he would or is it a feeling you have? Because some people here keep talking about getting a manager like United can get whoever they want and I haven't seen any evidence for that in years and years, that goes for players as well.
I can’t imagine Poch would think we are his ideal job right now ...however I do think he wanted to come here last summer and thought he was getting the job before we surprisingly gave it to Ole Fulltime....

I think we are now in a position where we are fucked really as to actually being able to compete again while we have Gkazers /Woody...BUT surely we should be at least playing better football AND/OR challenging for the Top 4...
Sacking Ole would at least mean we would get higher up the table than 9th anyway.
We literally have the worst manager in the league - it’s rediculous for a club of our size...
Imagine me just walking down from the bar and handing you a pint with a friendly smile on my face........

"Snoops mate you can "think and thought" all you want but there's no evidence that Poch was ever coming to us and basing an argument on your feelings is bollocks man. Ole got the job no matter what I or you think or feel, our problem as you say and we all know is the Glazers and Woodward and there's sweet FA that we can do about that. But you think sacking Ole now would magically get us up the table somehow? How do you know that? If you can do that tell me what flavour crisps i've got behind my back??? Cheers!"

Do i still sound angry?
I think the general consensus is that he wanted the job Last summer ...Doesnt matter if he did or didn’t I’m just saying it’s a different proposition taking over now than last summer ...

Of course sacking Ole would help ....our squad isn’t a 10th place team - should we be behind Sheffield Utd etc?
Ole is (IMHO) the worst manager in the league and it’s a disgrace a club our size is giving it to a work-experience coach
It's all about the feelings with you. Our squad isn't a 10th place team, so what place is it then with these players that get hammered day in, day out on here? Sounds like you agree with me, it's not the players.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Post Reply