OGS.....

Manchester United chat
danniitronix
Legend

1 month ago

Even if we are paying him to learn his trade he isn’t learning fast enough.

With all the millions we have been given to spend on the players we have bought, how is this level of boredom and mediocrity possible? He doesn’t have the talent or personality for this job or at this level. Shit result and shit performance but at least the locker room is happy which is the most important thing.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

8 games in 25 days for us now, with a threadbare squad. They must sign a midifelder, but they won't.
danniitronix
Legend

1 month ago

He won't last those eight games based on last night. Others are doing far better with less money and on paper at least, weaker players.

Can't see him turning this around at all. At the end of the game Pep almost felt sorry for him.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Pochettino is not a sure thing but he's probably our best bet right now.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Hiring Poch will probably depend on how many players he'll want. Ed & the Glazers won't fund another rebuild. It has to be someone who can work to the current vision (young, british players). For me Poch's football is too different. It's assertive and powerful, not reactive and counter attacking. Even if we got him I think it would be another ill fit. Hope am wrong though
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

There's an article in right wing shit rag Express about Ole becoming DoF if he's sacked. Sounds like it's come from Ed?

Would be a good PR move rather than just out right sacking a club legend
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
There's an article in right wing shit rag Express about Ole becoming DoF if he's sacked. Sounds like it's come from Ed?

Good for PR, but if we're bringing in a DoF, it should only be with the intent of that role performing as intended/needed - not as window dressing. What makes Ole a capable DoF?
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
Hiring Poch will probably depend on how many players he'll want. Ed & the Glazers won't fund another rebuild. It has to be someone who can work to the current vision (young, british players). For me Poch's football is too different. It's assertive and powerful, not reactive and counter attacking. Even if we got him I think it would be another ill fit. Hope am wrong though
I tend to agree. I think we need a proper, technical coach who'll engage the players and get them playing modern, front foot football. Brendan Rodgers for me. Or maybe even Chris Wilder. Or as an outside bet, Bielsa.

Time will tell, but I think Arsenal getting Arteta will prove to be a masterstroke.
Pikey McScum
Legend

1 month ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago

Good for PR, but if we're bringing in a DoF, it should only be with the intent of that role performing as intended/needed - not as window dressing. What makes Ole a capable DoF?
Obviously the same thing that made him a capable manager of one of the world's biggest clubs!

And yet, I'm still completely against his getting sacked - mental!
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago

Brexit FC is the last thing you want in a DoF.