OGS.....

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago got it on good authority the old chinless dutchie twat was a paedo an all

I don’t really but we can all make shite up tbf
Mate it just looks fucking desperate. You've been called out and embarrassed a bit so you're saying Gaal is a nonce to deflect. How the mighty fall.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Lets get back on track

Poch “There are a lot of clubs and attractive projects for me to take on,” Pochettino told Fox Sports Argentina. “It is my intention to return to manage in Europe. But now I need to be calm for a few days and see what happens.”

So he's looking to confirm a new project in the next few days... Could it be us
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 4 years ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago it’s far too late to be giving it the big bollocks ffs, when cap would start topics about disabled and wheelchairs or bri or galway would give it the shite about cals cock or benders names topics he was well up for it, now they’re gone the big bollocks come out ffs and making up shite about rape threats, bang to rights for me, all because the old dutchie twat retired in disgrace ffs
So the rape threats were made up but you fess up to the big blacks and bender shit. Fair dos.

This, plus your "too many lefties" comment shows you're right wing. And fair enough. But engage in the political convos instead of playing out your bitter emasculated rage v Gaal v Jose front.

And btw Capt etc wouldn't posted the shit they used to cos they've grown up. It's like still laughing at 1970s Bernard Manning jokes about pissing on japs. Also Ed would ban em because the internet has changed, and he's liable, and so are you, with your home and work IPs logged.
Actually, I had this conversation with Ed a long time back and he was fairly certain that he wouldn't be liable. I don't know the legality of it for certain.

I also doubt whether Ed would be doing any banning especially since he's clearly quite busy with some large scale changes that you may or may not have noticed.

It's quite clear, when you sign up to this forum, that every post is timestamped and logged against the posting IP address. I would imagine that there'd still need to be a process whereby a claim is made against the hosting provider who then request info from Ed/me.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 4 years ago Lets get back on track

Poch “There are a lot of clubs and attractive projects for me to take on,” Pochettino told Fox Sports Argentina. “It is my intention to return to manage in Europe. But now I need to be calm for a few days and see what happens.”

sorry... yes, let's (we crossed posts).

"Europe" could mean plenty of other teams though
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 4 years ago
Sid wrote: 4 years ago Lets get back on track

sorry... yes, let's (we crossed posts).

"Europe" could mean plenty of other teams though
Yeah, it's gonna be Bayern int it. Ed ain't sacking Ole any time soon.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago it’s far too late to be giving it the big bollocks ffs, when cap would start topics about disabled and wheelchairs or bri or galway would give it the shite about cals cock or benders names topics he was well up for it, now they’re gone the big bollocks come out ffs and making up shite about rape threats, bang to rights for me, all because the old dutchie twat retired in disgrace ffs
So the rape threats were made up but you fess up to the big blacks and bender shit. Fair dos.

This, plus your "too many lefties" comment shows you're right wing. And fair enough. But engage in the political convos instead of playing out your bitter emasculated rage v Gaal v Jose front.

And btw Capt etc wouldn't posted the shit they used to cos they've grown up. It's like still laughing at 1970s Bernard Manning jokes about pissing on japs. Also Ed would ban em because the internet has changed, and he's liable, and so are you, with your home and work IPs logged.
Actually, I had this conversation with Ed a long time back and he was fairly certain that he wouldn't be liable. I don't know the legality of it for certain.

I also doubt whether Ed would be doing any banning especially since he's clearly quite busy with some large scale changes that you may or may not have noticed.

It's quite clear, when you sign up to this forum, that every post is timestamped and logged against the posting IP address. I would imagine that there'd still need to be a process whereby a claim is made against the hosting provider who then request info from Ed/me.
I thought Ed would be liable. Glad that he int tbf because he can't help who signs up and what they post. It's not like this place is like reddit, although it wasn't far off. It should be the person who posts who takes the heat it like it is on twitter, FB, insta etc.

But Ed's stated what he will and won't tolerate by banning those two divs. So if they get banned for that, the shit that used to be posted on here in 2005 would also get you a ban. It's down to you to carry it out, Fub. Our official saviour.
FuB
Site Admin

I thought Ed would be liable. Glad that he int tbf because he can't help who signs up and what they post. It's not like this place is like reddit, although it wasn't far off. It should be the person who posts who takes the heat it like it is on twitter, FB, insta etc.

But Ed's stated what he will and won't tolerate by banning those two divs. So if they get banned for that, the shit that used to be posted on here in 2005 would also get you a ban. It's down to you to carry it out, Fub. Our official saviour.
The official rant saviour is clearly Bri. However, he has a lot on his plate at the moment and it's not just his international lovemaker to the stars duties. i'll fill in as best I can.

Regarding the point that Ed can't help who signs up and what they post: Actually, the forum is currently set up so that every single registration needs to be activated by me and, in the last 18 months or so I've probably activated about 5% of the total registrations, maybe less. There are anti-spammer countermeasures on the registration system but it's by no means infallible and I get to vet 3 or 4 registrations from Russian, Chinese and general spammers every week. So, we sort of CAN help who signs up and I do pay some extra attention to the ones I let through that seem like they are probably up for spamming the forum but it's not totally clear at the outset, like Whitapers for instance. Although, he was wrong because I don't think the football won in the end.

In terms of what people post: After people get past the initial required number of moderator approved posts, it's a free for all. That's the reason Ed decided things needed to be moderated from that point onwards. However, it'll always be a reactionary thing and we all owe it to Ed and the health of the forum to keep on top of that. However, regarding the current "he said this, he said that" stuff, could we please just draw a line under what went on before?
Lazarus
Legend

My big bollocks were there as well and we've done this dance before. I remember you doing the same thing you do now by hanging on at the edge of things chipping in a drowl post every now and then. You've invented this mythical bollocks. Galway wasn't a homophobe or racist. You make it sound like we wouldn't be posting like how we are if those people were still here but your here and what are you doing about it fucknuts?

Happy Birthday Cap!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

The official rant saviour is clearly Bri. However, he has a lot on his plate at the moment and it's not just his international lovemaker to the stars duties. i'll fill in as best I can.

Regarding the point that Ed can't help who signs up and what they post: Actually, the forum is currently set up so that every single registration needs to be activated by me and, in the last 18 months or so I've probably activated about 5% of the total registrations, maybe less. There are anti-spammer countermeasures on the registration system but it's by no means infallible and I get to vet 3 or 4 registrations from Russian, Chinese and general spammers every week. So, we sort of CAN help who signs up and I do pay some extra attention to the ones I let through that seem like they are probably up for spamming the forum but it's not totally clear at the outset, like Whitapers for instance. Although, he was wrong because I don't think the football won in the end.

In terms of what people post: After people get past the initial required number of moderator approved posts, it's a free for all. That's the reason Ed decided things needed to be moderated from that point onwards. However, it'll always be a reactionary thing and we all owe it to Ed and the health of the forum to keep on top of that. However, regarding the current "he said this, he said that" stuff, could we please just draw a line under what went on before?
No. I agreed that we should not abuse people etc I didn't agree to have my posts micro managed by you. Fuck that!
Lazarus
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 4 years ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 4 years ago
Snoopcousins wrote: 4 years ago What tier of player is Ole going to attract?
Sancho? Doubtful

Think an English PL player or some youth player form lower sides is all that he can hope for
Fair point. Replacing Ole with Poch now may actually help us attract talent.
I’d think so for sure....
but not sure Gkazers will finance anytging big- looks like we spending £60m net a summer now.

But I’m it’s a fair assumption Poch could do better with this squad than Ole.
We can’t second with a worse Squad two seasons ago
Have you had a stroke?