OGS.....

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15612
Joined: 6 years ago

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
sheesh wrote:
3 months ago
'Ole is too British and lacking in continental expertise'

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club/man ... atform=amp
training sessions that are just "running, running, running"... I wonder who ESPN's "source" is.
Ole needs a better carrot and stick apparently, i'd like to suggest a croissant and stick.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend
Posts: 4895
Joined: 6 years ago

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
sheesh wrote:
3 months ago
'Ole is too British and lacking in continental expertise'

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club/man ... atform=amp
training sessions that are just "running, running, running"... I wonder who ESPN's "source" is.
Imagine that. Running in pre season.

Mind you, they dont like running our lot. They'd rather just get paid a shit ton to piss about on Instagram.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5486
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

3 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
sheesh wrote:
3 months ago
'Ole is too British and lacking in continental expertise'

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club/man ... atform=amp
training sessions that are just "running, running, running"... I wonder who ESPN's "source" is.
Imagine that. Running in pre season.

Mind you, they dont like running our lot. They'd rather just get paid a shit ton to piss about on Instagram.
totally agree... you'd sort of expect a coach to identify where they're deficient and design a training regime around it, wouldn't you? could this "running, running, running" be just that?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend
Posts: 4895
Joined: 6 years ago

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
sheesh wrote:
3 months ago
'Ole is too British and lacking in continental expertise'

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club/man ... atform=amp
training sessions that are just "running, running, running"... I wonder who ESPN's "source" is.
Imagine that. Running in pre season.

Mind you, they dont like running our lot. They'd rather just get paid a shit ton to piss about on Instagram.
totally agree... you'd sort of expect a coach to identify where they're deficient and design a training regime around it, wouldn't you? could this "running, running, running" be just that?
Maybe so. Last season, they lacked either the will or stamina to run hard for 90 mins. Maybe both. So i'd expect a lot of running to improve their conditioning this pre-season.

I'd expect that training at the highest level to be varied and be about more than just running, but its week 1 of pre-season isn't it? If its true that they're already moaning, would anyone be surprised?

I've never disliked a United side like this. Tbf, that ties in with my feelings about the game in general. Its poison at the highest level now.
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 2533
Joined: 3 years ago

3 months ago

I'm absolutely not on the players' side here, but it does mention that there were concerns as far back as February about Ole's approach.

It doesn't bode well for the season that the players are already moaning, and this is part of the reason why we needed a total overhaul of the squad.

If the players don't buy in to what Ole is trying to achieve, he's already doomed. It does make you wonder who they would listen to. Even a top manager like Poch would struggle with this shower of cunts.
User avatar
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend
Posts: 4895
Joined: 6 years ago

3 months ago

sheesh wrote:
3 months ago
I'm absolutely not on the players' side here, but it does mention that there were concerns as far back as February about Ole's approach.

It doesn't bode well for the season that the players are already moaning, and this is part of the reason why we needed a total overhaul of the squad.

If the players don't buy in to what Ole is trying to achieve, he's already doomed. It does make you wonder who they would listen to. Even a top manager like Poch would struggle with this shower of cunts.
It's why we're fucked all ends up. Playing squad isnt good enough, lacks character and leadership.

The coach is a novice and is only here because of his playing ties to the club.

The owners are parasites who dont give a fuck about winning.

And our credibility, standing and pull as a top club is quickly being eroded.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15612
Joined: 6 years ago

2 months ago

Well that's the pre season over, next game is for real. I'm wishing Ole all the luck in the world. There were obvious changes in how we played in the pre season games, more aggressive, closing down faster, countering more and faster. Better passing. Trying to take the game to the other team.

Fingers crossed.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5086
Joined: 6 years ago

2 months ago

resign
lkhm

hoofing
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 2533
Joined: 3 years ago

2 months ago

I think he should do himself a favour and quit at this point.

As someone pointed out on twitter, he's nothing more than a PE teacher.
Davey-boy
Legend
Posts: 2887
Joined: 6 years ago

2 months ago

They never quit do they?
Not sure he'll make it to the end of the season though.
Good luck Ole
Post Reply