Glory forumers fc

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

5 months ago

Sorry boys but I could barely watch us and then no chance talk about how much of a cunt Jose was.

That's only partly true, big life shit too but in Landawn tawn now innit so if you'll have me, what have I missed, who are the villains, any newbies, is knobby still knocking out one liners, is
Alf back, whats FuB and Snoops craics, any oldies back?

Ps fuuuuccckkkk, get 'er bucked Ole! fuck Jose :-)

Pps for anyone who's new, I'm Zebs, also forgot Coop, what's up mate Zx
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

Welcome back you cunt

Everyone is getting o because we were united in a hatred of Joses dogshit dinosaur football and dickhead antics. Harmony has descended.

For now...
redzebs
Legend

5 months ago

Missed you too you aul wanker, giz an awkward man hug!

Looking at posts, last post 2 weeks 1 week etc.

Scary, need to get the place going again
FuB
Legend

5 months ago

oi oi chap. glad to see you back even if it means having to read longer posts again
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 months ago

redzebs wrote:
5 months ago
Sorry boys but I could barely watch us and then no chance talk about how much of a cunt Jose was.

That's only partly true, big life shit too but in Landawn tawn now innit so if you'll have me, what have I missed, who are the villains, any newbies, is knobby still knocking out one liners, is

Sup ThunderCunt? This place was much better without you!

Only joking cuntstain...
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Lazarus
Legend

5 months ago

redzebs wrote:
5 months ago

So you sorted out the London move, fairplay, hope it's working out the way you wanted.

Anyway those of us who had the balls to stay with the team in spirit are still here slogging away (...and Bri) keeping the Rant train on the tracks so other passengers can jump on and off as they like...... :D

Good to have you back dude. :-BD
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

5 months ago

Missed ya cunts, London train not great lol but about 8 trams to get close away tickets for!

Sorry Sid, forgot you, well didn't but you were just obvious, good job FuB, no Alf return then?
dozer
Legend

5 months ago

The timing is convenient Zebs, you're back only when things are looking up. No watch shit football.
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

redzebs wrote:
5 months ago
Missed ya cunts, London train not great lol but about 8 trams to get close away tickets for!

Sorry Sid, forgot you, well didn't but you were just obvious, good job FuB, no Alf return then?
Alf logs in but doesn't post. But at least we know he's still alive after the Jose Express derailed and crashed.
Sid
Legend

5 months ago

dozer wrote:
5 months ago
The timing is convenient Zebs, you're back only when things are looking up. No watch shit football.
You can't blame Zebs and all the others for dodging Joses brutally shit football. It's not just the shit football either, he sapped the soul out of the club and turned it toxic. United resorted to ringing up ticket holders who'd been watching us consistently for 40/50 years and aggressively persuading them to go to games ffs. That shows you how grim the cunt is.