Will we make top 4?

Manchester United chat
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

3 years ago

I don't think we'll make top 4. City, Arsenal, liverpool and Spurs are better than us. Possibly Everton too.

We still need major rework on the squad. A couple of attacking players with pace and the ability to beat a man, a centre back, a midfielder.
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
danniitronix wrote:I'm not confident and nor is Jose Moyes =)) .

His only chance is to spend his way out of trouble so I expect him to piss money away on another Zlatan or Mikey T, at Christmas. Like I said he needs thugs not vanity buys,

The most important thing is that he sorts his own life out. Must be shit at the hotel just having a wank every night without your family. On the field Jose looks like a deadbeat. At press conferences he looks as if he can't be arsed.

37 shots and no goal. Bottling cunts and that is the manager because it is a mental issue, nothing else. Dont tell me that a 150m spend in two months off the back of the current squad can't beat Bumley.

The Real Jose = Top Four.

Unfortunately the real Jose has been feeling sorry for himself locked up in a hotel having shit food and watching pay per view every night.

Sad really.
Lol...you really are such an amazing football analyst
Chill Snoopster. Danny's one of the pissy knickers mob. Blaming the manager for not beating Burnley which we clearly should have won 8-0.

His man spent £300 million. Didn't stop Norwich taking is apart at OT before getting relegated.

Next match!! ;)
Speith clearly should have beaten Willet to the green jacket, but he didn't. He shat his pants like Jose Moyes did.

He has less bottle than Greg Norman pal =))

Jose needs to sort his head out and get a new pair of underpants, he has shat his pants too much this season. =))

150m in eight weeks and 37 shots, with fuck all against Bumley =))
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Those fans like Sid and Justin? That seem so keen to jump on him and his "defensive displays"?! Keen to prove they were right....even tho those defensive games were in the big games... And every other game has shown some good exciting attacking play
it's a pretty miserable situation when so called fans spend more time apparently hoping the team and manager fuck up so they can win a playground fight.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

:))
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 years ago

danniitronix wrote:
Must be shit at the hotel just having a wank every night without your family. .
Call me old fashioned but, I'd rather have a wank WITHOUT my family being around. You really are one kinky twat Dan!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 years ago

We won't make top four and I don't really care. Let's just get a shit hot solid back four and take it from there.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
danniitronix wrote:
Must be shit at the hotel just having a wank every night without your family. .
Call me old fashioned but, I'd rather have a wank WITHOUT my family being around. You really are one kinky twat Dan!
:-o
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Fuck me, even Danni makes the odd bit of sense, rants in meltdown, the squad needs a load of member berries in their protein shakes tbf

Member playing 442 and bashing dross? Oh, I member!!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

I hope utd finish in the highest place possible , couldnt give a flying whether they are in the CL or not ( unless we have chance of winning it,which we wont) No is my answer although I have seen improvement in the last few games,FA cup and worthless maybe the targets .
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

Outside top 4 is thoroughly unacceptable.
Sadly we don't look like we have a snowball's chance in hell of achieving top 4.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...