Will we make top 4?

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Max, you know how you owe me 50 quid, well I think you should send it to me in £1 instalments every time you mention Gaal
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

Doesn't that adidas clause kick in if we miss CL two years in a row?
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

marlon wrote:Doesn't that adidas clause kick in if we miss CL two years in a row?

Good memory lad, forgot about all the clauses
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
Sid wrote:Max, you know how you owe me 50 quid, well I think you should send it to me in £1 instalments every time you mention Gaal
Deduct it from the "Its all Rooneys fault" tab. I'll still be in good credit. :D

Well he did take us back to the footballing dark ages in double quick time which cost £300 million and left us with a squad who were footballing brain dead. Doesn't get fixed over night.
There's a quid straight away
jason_uk
First Teamer

3 years ago

It's hypothetical to compare squad x from 90's verses squad y.. my point is that the overall quality of the league has improved, and all teams are harder to beat than they used to be, there are no games where u can conclusively say, that's a banker.In days gone by that was the case. Any one who bets on football will know the story.
jason_uk
First Teamer

3 years ago

And I stand by us making top 4.. its early days and a long way to go, but u can't give up hope this early!
Top 4 of utd, city, arsenal, liverpool
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

jason_uk wrote:It's hypothetical to compare squad x from 90's verses squad y.. my point is that the overall quality of the league has improved, and all teams are harder to beat than they used to be, there are no games where u can conclusively say, that's a banker.In days gone by that was the case. Any one who bets on football will know the story.

What's changed is that the team we supported for years kicked arse up and down the country and in Europe (up to a point) then turned to shit. Now it seems that the banker games are fewer and fewer, when in reality we're just much worse........ To be great again those games need to become bankers again.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
jason_uk wrote:It's hypothetical to compare squad x from 90's verses squad y.. my point is that the overall quality of the league has improved, and all teams are harder to beat than they used to be, there are no games where u can conclusively say, that's a banker.In days gone by that was the case. Any one who bets on football will know the story.

What's changed is that the team we supported for years kicked arse up and down the country and in Europe (up to a point) then turned to shit. Now it seems that the banker games are fewer and fewer, when in reality we're just much worse........ To be great again those games need to become bankers again.
Yip, when other supposedly lesser teams beat teams 2-0 and 3-1 and not only can we not look comfortable against these lesser teams, we can't even hammer the shite teams
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Is our football getting worse?
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Is our football getting worse?
Are LVGs shite signings and transfer dealings coming back to haunt us?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018