Will we make top 4?

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Zlatan was worth every penny tbf...given his goal return compared to our other forwards

And tbf the 2 Schneddys were very average- what is this make believe stuff that either ever played well for us?? Good riddance ...
And no mention of the MASSIVE wages that Bastian was on??! And his poor return
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

His poor return was he got fucked in the reserves but wasn't allowed to play for them, even younger squad messages watching him in training and listening to them tells you something.

For me, he was cheap we knew we were getting a still fit 32 year old Bundesliga champions league winner euro winner World Cup winner.

But because Jose didn't like him for some reason even to have around and help the likes of Pogba for example then he got treated like shite.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

He was CHEAP? he cost 10m AND was on over 300k a week!
What did he do his first season with LVG? Always injured but made sure he was ok for Germany and the World Cup ffs

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

He made 31 appearances for us but yeah he was always injured
Steggo
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:He made 31 appearances for us but yeah he was always injured
These were his stats- Man Utd=(13 Jul, 15-21 Mar, 17) Cost=£14,400,000. EPL games=13 (5) goals=1,FA cup games =2 (2) goals=1, Lge Cup games = 1 (1),goals=0,Other games=6 (5) 0.

Not impressive by any means and coupled with the alleged 'unrest' he stirred up in the dressing room it turned out to be a very poor signing.

As Snoops points out,permanently injured for United but fully fit for the Fatherland.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Arsenal 2-0 in their game in hand so we're back to 6th
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

pint vulger wrote:I hope utd finish in the highest place possible , couldnt give a flying whether they are in the CL or not ( unless we have chance of winning it,which we wont) No is my answer I have seen improvement in the last few games..
From page 2 of this 32 page thread!
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:He was CHEAP? he cost 10m AND was on over 300k a week!
What did he do his first season with LVG? Always injured but made sure he was ok for Germany and the World Cup ffs

Fine then Jose needs to stop gurning about fixture congestion injuries intense fatigue and place his faith in the kids and squad players because that's what you you do
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

7 points off 4th

Remember a couple of weeks ago when Snoops said "beat Swansea and we'll go 3rd"

:))
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:7 points off 4th

Remember a couple of weeks ago when Snoops said "beat Swansea and we'll go 3rd"

:))
:D was true back then tbf