Will we make top 4?

Manchester United chat
sheesh
Legend

1 year ago

If we are wanting to finish in the top 4, we need to sort out our goal difference.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

1 year ago

sheesh wrote:
1 year ago
If we are wanting to finish in the top 4, we need to sort out our goal difference.
Arsenal haven’t kept a clean sheet away from home al season. And 4 of their remaining 6 games are away.

We’ll need to beat Chelsea at home, but it’s in our hands. We need to put some form back together, which we can do.

My worry is, if Barca really do a number on us, confidence may take a hell of a whack.
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

"Cardiff City have thrown the ball to their opponents a mind-boggling 309 times, or a touch over nine times a game. That’s once every 10 minutes."

This pisses me off loads. You see so many teams just fucking launch the ball as far as they can into the box without thought or any real direction, and it always gets cleared. It's some old fashioned Moyesian "into the mixer" bullshit that needs to stop. Think, find a teammate, keep the ball ffs.
sheesh
Legend

11 months ago

I'd like to think that this old-fashioned style of football is dying out as up and coming British and foreign managers introduce more progressive ideas. The Warnocks and Allardyces of this world are a dying breed.

Just thought it was interesting to see where we stood, compared to other clubs.
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

sheesh wrote:
11 months ago
I'd like to think that this old-fashioned style of football is dying out as up and coming British and foreign managers introduce more progressive ideas. The Warnocks and Allardyces of this world are a dying breed.

Just thought it was interesting to see where we stood, compared to other clubs.
Yeah it's an ace article. And yeah the dinosaurs are dying out. The throw in thing is one of the few relics. But even championships are knocking it about on the deck now. It's a lot better.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

11 months ago

Arsenal losing at home means it’s still on. But our performances have been tanking for over a month...
sheesh
Legend

11 months ago

Sid
Legend

11 months ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
11 months ago
Arsenal losing at home means it’s still on. But our performances have been tanking for over a month...
We should be well in the top 4 tonight. It's fucked. Next seasons rebuild relies on CL football. Expect more overpriced shite on massive wages if not.