Will we make top 4?

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

4 of the 11 are his and he's had 2 windows to ditch the players he doesn't like, but hasn't. So ask yourself why hasn't your man ditched the players you don't rate? Why is he picking Fellaini?

But can we just have a normal convo without you getting butthurt and going on the defensive, Snoop

The football has got shitter. We used to talk about the boring defensive displays and the games where we had a Moyesian 82 shots but didn't score. But all that has gone now, it's just long balls to Zlatan and 2 counters per half. Is it cause they're knackered? Is this Mourinho football at last?
pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

The fixture list could cost us top 4 ,it cost us the title in '92 .At the risk a defeat at Stamford Bridge could be best suited ,the semis will be difficult so will the final,lambs to the slaughter so to speak.The trip to Russia is a real tough one ,not just on the pitch.
Away fixtures v City ,Arsenal,Spurs and now Southampton plus H v Chelsea and Everton are a massive challange.
Any continued participation in the FA or EL cups will make it pretty much imposssible.
Jose will earn his dosh over the next few month as he will have to use ,tbf a very strong squad to its best,Shaw,Schweinstieger,FM ,Young are going to have to be used with no hissy fits .
Trouble is no one has yet stepped up to fill Ibras size 13's.
So no.
Edit ....what is all this long ball to Ibra shit again ? Why is he picking Fellani ?
One day passed and another trophy and cunts are moaning .fucking unbelievable.
dozer
Legend

3 years ago

That fixture list isn't so much of an excuse when he keeps picking some players every game.
He didn't need to pick so many first teamers against Blackburn and St Etienne.
Lingard played today because Mkhi was injured.
Some of them aren't good enough to be starters in the key games, but he'll need to rotate some of his key players to keep them fresh.
dozer
Legend

3 years ago

When Chelsea play they always seem to win the 50-50 challenges. I've noticed that gets them a lot more goal scoring chances and goals. This was the case under Jose too.
We're missing that in a lot of our players. Jose's signings are quite tenacious though. Gaal has signed some prissy cunts.
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

Needs to explain the importance of tackling to Pogba.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

He doesn't tackle enough, but he creates more chances, takes more shots in the box and on target and wins more headers than any other mid in the league. Not every player has to do everything.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

marlon wrote:He doesn't tackle enough, but he creates more chances, takes more shots in the box and on target and wins more headers than any other mid in the league. Not every player has to do everything.
Come on now Marlon....he's TMEPITW so he has to be able to tackle like a Keane as well as take it around the whole team and score worldies every week.
It's not enough that he's been man of the match plenty of times, has scored quite a few and made plenty of assists all while making more chances than any other player in the PL...and that's while having to change his role in the team from game to game
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

pint vulger
Legend

3 years ago

Blimey wouldnt have thought Pogba would have dined in Akbars,dont get me wrong its ok but its very popular ( esp with us ) but just a regular place ,nice to hear,not the plate !
Davel
Legend

3 years ago

marlon wrote:He doesn't tackle enough, but he creates more chances, takes more shots in the box and on target and wins more headers than any other mid in the league. Not every player has to do everything.
and his defending at corners is now noticed by the tv pundits, that meens every team will now be matching him up at corners.