Page 2 of 2

Re: worst player at the club

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:04 pm
by bman2
Sanchez has never done anything at all for the club but gets superstar money. Has to be the worst member of the squad on that basis.

Re: worst player at the club

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:26 am
by dozer
bman2 wrote:
9 months ago
Sanchez has never done anything at all for the club but gets superstar money. Has to be the worst member of the squad on that basis.
But Jones has the longevity argument. He's been shit for a decade now I think.
Can't decide between these two.

Re: worst player at the club

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:20 am
by bman2
dozer wrote:
9 months ago
bman2 wrote:
9 months ago
Sanchez has never done anything at all for the club but gets superstar money. Has to be the worst member of the squad on that basis.
But Jones has the longevity argument. He's been shit for a decade now I think.
Can't decide between these two.
Jones has had his moments. It's a lesser, cheaper degree of crapness than sanchez. sanchez has never had a good game for us as far as I can remember.

Re: worst player at the club

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:43 am
by dozer
bman2 wrote:
9 months ago
dozer wrote:
9 months ago
bman2 wrote:
9 months ago
Sanchez has never done anything at all for the club but gets superstar money. Has to be the worst member of the squad on that basis.
But Jones has the longevity argument. He's been shit for a decade now I think.
Can't decide between these two.
Jones has had his moments. It's a lesser, cheaper degree of crapness than sanchez. sanchez has never had a good game for us as far as I can remember.
Your avatar is outdated now bman. Change to Sanchez.

Re: worst player at the club

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:58 am
by bman2
Against PSG, we had Sánchez, Lukaku, and Maya on the bench. That must be not far off a million quid a week paid to them. And I expected absolutely nothing of them if they were to come on, and that’s exactly what we got when they did. Big problems with the squad.

We were losing the midfield battle, and only Fred on the bench, plainly doesn’t have Ole’s confidence.

Re: worst player at the club

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:23 am
by ashleyfuckingyoung
bman2 wrote:
9 months ago
Against PSG, we had Sánchez, Lukaku, and Maya on the bench. That must be not far off a million quid a week paid to them. And I expected absolutely nothing of them if they were to come on, and that’s exactly what we got when they did. Big problems with the squad.

We were losing the midfield battle, and only Fred on the bench, plainly doesn’t have Ole’s confidence.
And they'll all be paid more than their counterparts. Sanchez will be on more than Di Maria. Mata will be on more than Draxler. And I'd bet Lukaku is on more than Mbappe.

We need to find a way of offloading them all. Surely some gullible Chinese outfits would be takers for Lukaku and Sanchez

Re: worst player at the club

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:29 am
by Sid
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
9 months ago
bman2 wrote:
9 months ago
Against PSG, we had Sánchez, Lukaku, and Maya on the bench. That must be not far off a million quid a week paid to them. And I expected absolutely nothing of them if they were to come on, and that’s exactly what we got when they did. Big problems with the squad.

We were losing the midfield battle, and only Fred on the bench, plainly doesn’t have Ole’s confidence.
And they'll all be paid more than their counterparts. Sanchez will be on more than Di Maria. Mata will be on more than Draxler. And I'd bet Lukaku is on more than Mbappe.

We need to find a way of offloading them all. Surely some gullible Chinese outfits would be takers for Lukaku and Sanchez
Mata has a degree in finance so he knows what he's doing. He's got quality and is a nice fella. But he's been happy to sit on the bench throughout the prime of his career (after being the best player in the Prem remember) and earn millions which he'll be investing wisely with his finance degree. It's not the sort of character we want at United. We want players that are desperate to play.

Re: worst player at the club

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:02 pm
by lkhmffsstopmovingabout
mata not being ditched at the start was the first sign joey was finished as a big bollocks cunt, he was meant to hate him from chelsea ffs

Re: worst player at the club

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:07 pm
by Lazarus
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
9 months ago
mata not being ditched at the start was the first sign joey was finished as a big bollocks cunt, he was meant to hate him from chelsea ffs
The first sign for you.......

Re: worst player at the club

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:07 pm
by Sid
Lazarus wrote:
9 months ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
9 months ago
mata not being ditched at the start was the first sign joey was finished as a big bollocks cunt, he was meant to hate him from chelsea ffs
The first sign for you.......
Knob sat on the fence big time with Mourinho. He was intimidated by Harry and Pint like, but for me he believed in the cunts outdated CV for too long. Pulis got away with shit no other manager could, to absolutely no criticism from Rants biggest gobshite critic.