this 'united way' shite

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Hoddle was before his team when he was in charge of England, to an extent. Tactically switched on, technically a good coach. He'd have us playing better football than Moyes, but how many years has it been since he managed anyone? Was England his last job? Its a hell of an ask to walk into a club like United after being out of the game for so long.

The more I think of it, the more I think Pochettino could be spot on for us, if he could grasp the language properly.
Hoddles only problem is he's fuckin weird... and this countrys press don't like weird... as soon as they twigged he was into reincarnation, he was fucked!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 years ago

glenn fucking hoddle ffs

he has managed clubs since england and proven he's shite

good hair tho tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

The United way like the West Ham way etc will hold us back for years if we're not careful
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

7 years ago

Glen Hoddle. Fucking hell... No thanks.

This cunt thinks all disabled people deserve their disability because they were cunts in a "past life"

Fucking hell no.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Dosdamt
Star Man

7 years ago

This "United way" nonsense is a cover up for Statto / Hoofball / Percentages nonsense Moyles likes to play.

United play with width, yes, but it wasn't swing it in at every opportunity 81 crosses a game pish.
Davey-boy
Legend

7 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:all the top reds like nev keep going on about it

hiring a british manager in motes was the utd way, we don't hire any of these new foreigners you see about

giving him loads of time and cash is the utd way cause we don't sack managers because we're better than other clubs

loads of crosses is the utd way or 'in our genes', the middle of the pitch is for benders

width etc

tbf some of it is true like the shite about width, but I don't remember ron crossing the ball much when we were the best team in europe tbf
I honestly think that's the best post I've ever read on here. Fucking brilliant, made me laugh and then almost cry when I realised this is exactly the way things are. 'Middle of the pitch is for benders....' Fantastic.....
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

I just can't see a foreign manager in charge

It's not like United fans would be adverse to it, we're not a bunch of little englanders, Manchester is left wing, we have fans from all over the world etc.

Its just I can't see the heirarchy employing a German, Argie, Spaniard. It wouldn't sit well with Top Reds like Nev, Fergie, Charlton.

If it did happen I think they'd come under pressure England style, were his foreignness would be blamed, too conservative, weird tactics etc.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

7 years ago

Tbf, Sven was a done deal before Fergie changed his mind in 2002/3. I don't think we'd be put off by a non British manager.
Last edited by Edfuckingwoodward on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davey-boy
Legend

7 years ago

Is Sven still available?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:Is Sven still available?
Shhhh......
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."