I'm fucking angry.

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Ferguson said he's as good as Alcantara, who's the future of the Spanish and Bayern midfields...

I guess that's why Ferguson never spent money on our midifled... we already had one of the worlds best...

Cool... I feel better now...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

7 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Ferguson said he's as good as Alcantara, who's the future of the Spanish and Bayern midfields...

I guess that's why Ferguson never spent money on our midifled... we already had one of the worlds best...

Cool... I feel better now...
Presumably why we let Pogba go as well.

Fucking Ferguson.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 years ago

I always used to say we could replace fletcher with sidwell and wed be no worse off tbf (looked more true than ever against fulham tbf)

I reckon clevs got more to him than that tbf he could probably do all that short quick passing shite in a side that has any interest in doing that, but fucking hell is he ever bollockless, complete hider tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Clev is a better footballer than Fletcher and he works harder than I thought he did

But he's a coward, aye. He doesn't want the ball, he doesn't want to get involved. What kind of midfielder is that. And then he shells out 3 mil a year to his PR people whose job it is to tell us what an ace talent he is - when he he isn't. He had that PR company before he'd even started 10 times for United. He's a cock.

If he was on the ball more, passed and moved, got involved, used his first touch and technique which is quite good there might be a player there. He's 24 now, it needs to happen soon.
RobDiablo
Legend

7 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:I reckon clevs got more to him than that tbf he could probably do all that short quick passing shite in a side that has any interest in doing that, but fucking hell is he ever bollockless, complete hider tbf
We know he could. Was it two (three) seasons ago when United got off to a flyer with Anderson and Cleverley in midfield? Tikki-takka football was the order of the day, and things were going great until Davies intentionally stepped on Cleverley's ankle from the side. Tom's never been the same since, and I doubt very much that being called into the England setup has helped him realize the level he's actually at and just how much more he needs to do.
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

I don't understand the last three posts he's either good and you want him in your side (bollocks) or he is not good and you don't want him in your side. All this he'd be good on a Tuesday, wearing a black rig and a rabbits foot is horse shit. He said it himself FFS
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Steggo
Legend

7 years ago

If you remember the 2011 Charity Shield, Cleverley came on and looked a terrific prospect,"electrifying" was a comment made.Not so the player we see today. Is it the injury or has he just had the exuberance coached out of him,both by United and England? He certainly is not the player he should have been.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Nah... he's just a flash cunt... thinks he's made it, so no need to strive any more...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

7 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Nah... he's just a flash cunt... thinks he's made it, so no need to strive any more...
This^^
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

7 years ago

He is a flash cunt, but the lack of bollocks and drive don't make much of a difference because he doesn't have the raw talent to back it up anyway.

There are lots of players in this squad who I don't like or have never warmed to. He's one of 'em.