Moyes! After you who????

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Right i've decided he has to go, like a Jonah he needs to be thrown overboard to save the ship. He keeps talking about 'LUCK' so if that's what he believes, we have the right to think he's what is jinxing us. So it's time he walked the plank so to speak.

But who can we replace him with?

I've already suggested Slaven Bilić and think we could also have a look at Joachim Löw. He's done a reasonable job with Germany and he's been there since 2008. After the world Cup in the summer he may feel he wants another challenge and being more hands on usually appeals to international managers. He's used to working with big name players and he likes attacking football. The man is a bit of a Fanny but he's at least got a personality and sense of style. Depending on how Germany perform we could have a steam roller on or hands.

Any thoughts????
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

I don't think it matters... Moyes is doing a wonderful job of fucking up the Glazers plans... by the time he's sacked,(if he's sacked, let's not forget the cost of buying him out, the Glazers won't like that at all)... the damage will be thorough... so...

You've then got to ask, who will take the job? No champs league, much less appeal to potential players to join United... no let up from Chelsea or City, who will now be competing with each other for the best talent, leaving Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, to compete for the next level... and that's just England... between those clubs, Spains big 2, Bayern, the likes of PSG, Monaco, and the re-emerging Italian clubs... what's going to be left for United??? It's not like we'll outbid anyone, or offer silly wages, or signing on fees... the Glazers won't go for that... we are going to need a clever fucker, with some new ideas and a long term plan... our owners know fuck all about these things so will ask Ferguson, who is a drunken old cunt, who's idea of new blood and fresh ideas, was David Moyes!

The Glazers know how to pimp out a brand... that's it... the football was Fergusons job, and that's why they let him decide on Moyes, and no doubt Ferguson told them he was cut from the same cloth...

I doubt very much if Ferguson or United have the slightest fuckin clue how to fix this mess...

I honestly don't think he'll be sacked... at least not this year...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:I don't think it matters... Moyes is doing a wonderful job of fucking up the Glazers plans... by the time he's sacked,(if he's sacked, let's not forget the cost of buying him out, the Glazers won't like that at all)... the damage will be thorough... so...

You've then got to ask, who will take the job? No champs league, much less appeal to potential players to join United... no let up from Chelsea or City, who will now be competing with each other for the best talent, leaving Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, to compete for the next level... and that's just England... between those clubs, Spains big 2, Bayern, the likes of PSG, Monaco, and the re-emerging Italian clubs... what's going to be left for United??? It's not like we'll outbid anyone, or offer silly wages, or signing on fees... the Glazers won't go for that... we are going to need a clever fucker, with some new ideas and a long term plan... our owners know fuck all about these things so will ask Ferguson, who is a drunken old cunt, who's idea of new blood and fresh ideas, was David Moyes!

The Glazers know how to pimp out a brand... that's it... the football was Fergusons job, and that's why they let him decide on Moyes, and no doubt Ferguson told them he was cut from the same cloth...

I doubt very much if Ferguson or United have the slightest fuckin clue how to fix this mess...

Yeah but, who do you think will replace him???? :))
tomparkinson7

7 years ago

When we lose to Arsenal tomorrow night, don't win at a resurgent Palace at the weekend, then lose heavily to both City and Liverpool at home, all inside a month, he has no chance of surviving. We might get a win at WBA away, but honestly, I wouldnt put us favourites there either.

You could tell when the 2nd goal for us against Fulham went in. Someone called it another Mark Robbins moment. I think he only survived it due to the ludicrous tactics Fulham employed making it almost impossible to do anything against them. He knows he's down to his final lives now, and the screw will turn heavily with a couple of heavy defeats.

When you look at the football City and Liverpool are playing, and the way we are defending they could turn us over 6-0 each!

There are a few people I'd have in to replace him:

Hiddink - experienced, done it all
Van Gaal - same as above, but short term thinking
Klopp - wont get him till the Summer.

If we need a stop gap till the Summer get Giggs in charge. Fuck it, he might have the same effect Di Matteo had at Chelsea. One of the lads, pull together, get out of the mire together. At the moment, it's clear that many of the senior players and inexperienced players are against Moyes, but also his coaching staff, who frankly look like they've won a competition to be there.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:I don't think it matters... Moyes is doing a wonderful job of fucking up the Glazers plans... by the time he's sacked,(if he's sacked, let's not forget the cost of buying him out, the Glazers won't like that at all)... the damage will be thorough... so...

Yeah but, who do you think will replace him???? :))
Yeah but... it won't matter... he won't be able to fix the problem... so he won't be a brand name... he'll be some no mark cunt from around then PL... who won't last, so there'll be another, and another...

There is only one thing going to fix United now... money... the kind of money that City and Chelsea spend... the Glazers won't do that... and even if they did for one season, it won't be enough, and they won't do it again the next.

The Glazers, Ferguson, and now Moyes have destroyed United... the pessimist, cynical, "sky is falling", doom mongers have been predicting this day would come before the Glazers finalized the deal to steal United... we're fucked... end of...

The Glazers are not the kind of owners that will fix a broken team... ask Buccs fans... they might nurse it along, but we're never going to be a great club again under their ownership

Amazingly, there will still be some who will talk about the Glazers being clever businessmen, and it's not in their best interests to see United struggle... lol... the Glazers ARE clever businessmen... and they're so far ahead in this investment, the money they started with, the money it makes them annually, and the value it now stands at... even if 20/30% is wiped off it's value, they're still summat like 600% up on their initial investment... it's all gravy... and for them, no need to panic... at worst, they just sell up, and count it a grand bit of business!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davey-boy
Legend

7 years ago

That's all very true.......but to answer the question, I'd like Klopp. Always liked him and he's fucking crazy enough to maybe think he could do a good job despite all the things Alf has listed above. Or maybe, I'm just hanging on to hope?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:That's all very true.......but to answer the question, I'd like Klopp. Always liked him and he's fucking crazy enough to maybe think he could do a good job despite all the things Alf has listed above. Or maybe, I'm just hanging on to hope?
Klopp works his miracles in the German game, because that's the league, and lesser divisions that he knows... he couldn't do much in England... he might get us playing better football, relative to our position... and I suppose for some that would be good enough... not me...
Lazarus
Legend

7 years ago

Alf i've said all the same things, so i get it. If the slump keeps going we're eventually going to need a manager, I'm only dreaming, trying to think of managers outside of the usual, fuck knows there's not much else to do.

I started the topic to have somewhere to debate any possible replacement. We can rant about the Glazers and Moyes elsewhere. Ya bully!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

No, I understand... my point is, I don't think it'll be it'll be a big name manager... Sven was a decent shout I suppose, if he's doing nowt... ex England man might appeal to the Glazers... personally, I think it'll be another uninspiring cunt that will just give everyone here the shits!
sheesh

7 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:That's all very true.......but to answer the question, I'd like Klopp. Always liked him and he's fucking crazy enough to maybe think he could do a good job despite all the things Alf has listed above. Or maybe, I'm just hanging on to hope?
Klopp works his miracles in the German game, because that's the league, and lesser divisions that he knows... he couldn't do much in England... he might get us playing better football, relative to our position... and I suppose for some that would be good enough... not me...
Based on what, Alf?

His team played City off the park last season. I think his problem has been losing his best players due to the might of Bayern and other richer clubs. If he came to United, a bigger club, I think players would want to play for him.