Greenwood

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The new Van Persie?

Class on his left and right

15 goals this season That matches what Lukaku got in 2018/19.
Last edited by Fuck the Glazers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

He looks the real deal. 2 footed, great touch, decent pace, lethal finisher. He’s made himself undroppable. That front 3 could be special. Still important to add quality this summer though and I’d still be very much in for Sancho. The first 11 looks good - and at least we have a proper first 11 again - but their quality in depth is short for most positions.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Greenwood haa now out scored Lukaku, and he hasn't even started that many games

100m Vs academy talent. No contest
dozer
Legend

Greenwood was ineffective today, even before that challenge. He was anonymous.
Ole should rotate his squad more I guess but that means bringing in James, Mata, Bailly etc. We really have a terrible squad.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

FFS Dozer, he's 18. He's not going to knock it out of the park in every game. The lads top drawer.

Yesterday's performance problems were at the back. Going forward, we still played some pretty good stuff.
fat maradona
Legend

Edfuckingwoodward wrote: 3 years ago FFS Dozer, he's 18. He's not going to knock it out of the park in every game. The lads top drawer.

Yesterday's performance problems were at the back. Going forward, we still played some pretty good stuff.
ffs, he needs to turn in a super performance every single game, take a leaf out of Fellaini's book.
dozer
Legend

Who's saying he's not good enough? I've always said he's a top talent.
I just said he was ineffective today for the whole game.
Dumb cunts.
bman2
Legend

Sancho can play across the front, would be ideal for us. Someone like that anyway. Dozer’s right that we need more depth. James might become a useful squaddie, but Lingard, Mata etc are not good enough.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Forgot about that cunt. Literally the worst signing in United's history ffs. Get rid and give his wages to Greenwood