Will the Glazers sell?

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

I could live with that too.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Hes confirmed it was a joke, whilst also saying if he ever did buy a club, it would be us. Obviously high at the time.

Watch twitter starting bombarding him now to actually do it. It seems right up his alley tbf.
At least his ego and pride would ensure the club became a winning outfit again. Far preferable some horrible regime too.
Don't know about that. He throws his toys out the pram all the time. When they didn't want him to build a sub to rescue those kids trapped in the cave, he called the rescuer a nonce. Can't be doing with a silly cunt like that.

Fan ownership trumps all these rich egotistical snowflake bellends
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

He does at least pursue success, and recruit talented people to achieve that end. I'd far rather have him than the Glazers, but I don't for a second think its happening.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

swampash
Legend

Only an idiot would pay that sort of money for a asset that’s been so obviously driven into the ground.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 year ago Only an idiot would pay that sort of money for a asset that’s been so obviously driven into the ground.
Unless it was as a first step to a takeover. A foot in the door.
dozer
Legend

Isn't the market cap of United 2bn? Why would someone pay 6?!
Jason
Star Man

dozer wrote: 1 year ago Isn't the market cap of United 2bn? Why would someone pay 6?!
Could be wrong, but believe market Cap is only the total number of shares * the current share price.

Any buyover you'd have to be offering over the current share price, otherwise whats the point for the selling side?

Also, you are leveraging the brand in the sale price, and as bad as we are, Man Utd is still a global name, and one of the top sport franchise brands. Add in the fact that the buyer is potentially punting on the ESL happening at some point in the next 10 years, and the fortunes that will come with.

No chance the Glazers are selling for less than 4bn in my estimates.
bman2
Legend

I don’t why anyone would bother paying up for a minority stake. Worst outcome for the fans I reckon. Stuck with the Glazers’ so-called leadership.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We ain't getting top 4. The only real driver for sale is a reduction in revenue; they don't give a fuck about what the fans think.