Assessing our squad

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

The demand for proven goal scorers always picks up in the last weeks of the window. Someone will come in for Ron, just like United did last summer.

I’m not fussed about losing Ron except for the fact that there’s no sign we’re going to replace him. If we have our current forwards minus Ronaldo this season, we’re fucked. Mid table forward line.

The club is still on a downward trajectory. This summer’s transfer business might even be worse than before.
swampash
Legend

Still no sign of de Jong joining, I assume?
Jason
Star Man

swampash wrote: 1 year ago Still no sign of de Jong joining, I assume?
Apparently they are signing kounde now as well.

They are splashing all the cash they're getting from selling their tele rights, but you have to imagine they need to sell to register the players.

Also as de jong, you'd be pretty passed if you were owed 17m in wages, and while the club drag their heels on paying you, they spend millions on new signings.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Barca may be signing loads of players, but they can't register any of em yet. Not until they sell.

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/m ... 90858.html
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Barca may be signing loads of players, but they can't register any of em yet. Not until they sell.

I wonder if they could sell off another part of the club to raise funds and avoid having to sell De Jong. I don't know how it works.

Either way they probably won't sell until the last day of the transfer window so they can maximize their fee - and that will be too late for us to get De Jong settled at the club and into his new role. He had to join preseason.
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 1 year ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago Barca may be signing loads of players, but they can't register any of em yet. Not until they sell.

I wonder if they could sell off another part of the club to raise funds and avoid having to sell De Jong. I don't know how it works.

Either way they probably won't sell until the last day of the transfer window so they can maximize their fee - and that will be too late for us to get De Jong settled at the club and into his new role. He had to join preseason.
He knows how ten Hag plays already so i don't think it's that desperate he joins immediately
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FuB wrote: 1 year ago
Sid wrote: 1 year ago

He knows how ten Hag plays already so i don't think it's that desperate he joins immediately
True. But he doesn't know how shite the other players are yet. It'd be good for him to learn that before the season starts so he's not 5 mins into a game seeing Fred misplace a 4 yard pass.
swampash
Legend

May well be true Fuß but it doesn’t auger well that we still haven’t completed what was supposed to be our key signing.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Whilst I understand the underlying frustrations, Ronaldo's conduct is starting to piss me off and I think he's in very real danger of tarnishing his legacy with United fans.
fat maradona
Legend

Leaving early is a fucking insult in my opinion and he should be punished for that, regardless of who he is and what he's done for United. Drop the cunt, sell the cunt....I don't care....having him in the current team under the current manager is a backward step.