Predictions for the season

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

League: 5th
Europa: Finals.

It's hard to predict because of the new manager and I have no idea about these new signings.
This is why I've not bet with Swamps.
Last edited by dozer 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Whatever business we do or don’t do between now no the end of August will be instrumental. Based on an assumption that we don’t get De Jong, or a decent replacement for Ronaldo, I’d say

PL: 7th
Europa: Quarters
bman2
Legend

The warning signs are piling up. Might be a repeat of last season. TH’s reliance on signing players he already knows might have already fatally fucked things up. Job might be too big for him.
swampash
Legend

Top half is as far as I’m prepared to go.
dozer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 1 year ago The warning signs are piling up. Might be a repeat of last season. TH’s reliance on signing players he already knows might have already fatally fucked things up. Job might be too big for him.
What's your prediction bman? League and Europa positions.
bman2
Legend

I’m going to be optimistic and say we finish 5th in the League and maybe get the semis in Europa. But that depends on us being lucky with injuries and getting in at least two more players before the window closes.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Gonna be optimistic and say we'll finish fourth - probably above Chelsea. I think the football will be more interesting but with still a lot of drama off the pitch.
swampash
Legend

...good to see you two are optimistic!
Jason
Star Man

Top 4 incoming If we land a major cmf spot before the window ends, and even without it, I think we can push it close.
Eth is a coach who will improve what we have alresdy in the squad and get us moving in the right direction.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 1 year ago ...good to see you two are optimistic!
Tbf we've made 3 signings that will help change how we play. So we've addressed some problems at least. And like Jason says, Hag will improve the squad as a whole because he's a great coach.

Having said that, now match day is here I'm less optimistic. Where will we finish? Who fucking knows...