vs Olympiacos (second leg)

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

We're going out

And Moyes should be sacked afterwards

I'm going to keep my computer on all night refreshing twitter to get confirmation
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

We'll have to attack and they'll kill us on the break.

It's the last game that matters this season so afterward maybe they'll let him go or he'll resign.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

The club already expects us to lose... this season is a write off... Mopes is going to get his chance to build in the summer, and we're going to sign 3/4 second rate players... woo hoo...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

expect to get spunked in the eye and then shafted with a cricket bat.
Red legend
Star Man

4 years ago

Sid wrote:We're going out

And Moyes should be sacked afterwards

I'm going to keep my computer on all night refreshing twitter to get confirmation
Its ironic, but I wod be over the ducking moon just to hear he's gone. Sad but true .
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

I've been embracing the implosion and revolution for several weeks in the hope it'll spark mass change at the club, but my hopes are fading.

I feel like a cunt, but at half time today I honestly formed a view that the best thing for us would be total humiliation against the dippers, the Greeks, and the bitters.
Red legend
Star Man

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:I've been embracing the implosion and revolution for several weeks in the hope it'll spark mass change at the club, but my hopes are fading.

I feel like a cunt, but at half time today I honestly formed a view that the best thing for us would be total humiliation against the dippers, the Greeks, and the bitters.

Many feel the same mate. Only because we think it will hasten his departure and bring on a more positive future.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Red legend wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:I've been embracing the implosion and revolution for several weeks in the hope it'll spark mass change at the club, but my hopes are fading.

Many feel the same mate. Only because we think it will hasten his departure and bring on a more positive future.
Mopes isn't really the problem... he's the result.

The demise of United is all down to Ferguson and the Glazers... sacking Mopes might bring a bit of short term relief, if a new manager can fire up the players to finish the season with some fight... but the simple fact is, this squad just isn't good enough, and only a thorough cull and rebuild, will fix it... problem is, we're no longer attractive to the quality of player that we need to get back to the top.

It's going to be a long stretch of mediocrity now I fear...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

I have a good feeling about this one.
United to win 4-0 or 5-0.
Anantax
Legend

4 years ago

dozer wrote:I have a good feeling about this one.
United to win 4-0 or 5-0.
I might have agreed with you before yesterday.

But after the Liverpool game I think that's it. I think all wind has completely gone out of our sails. Our players are demoralized, Moyes is stuck in a downward spiral, players managers and fans alike have lost their belief

Add to that Olympiakos knows we are there for the taking. They'll play like this is their cup final, they'll keep it compact harrass us all over the field and strike quickly on the counter

I think we'll get a draw at best but I suspect Olympiakos wins 0-1, goal from a 75th minute counterattack