Sid
Legend

4 years ago

We beat two crap teams and kept 2 clean sheets

But alas, I can only see a City win
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

We win and Liverpool are odds on for the title. I'm torn here.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Title is Chelsea's to lose. Liverpool the only good team they play in the run in.

City will definitely win this one. West Ham are a uniquely shite team and we were lucky vs. Olympiakos. Plus we've seen again and again, that when an important game comes up, Moyes reverts to type and plays the 'safe' options. All the experimenting with Mata, Kagawa and Januzaj playing good football has come against the likes of West Ham and Crystal Palace. It's just Moyes throwing the fans a bone, until he's got the players to make his system work better.

We scored 5 goals this week: 1 from the half way line, one deflected into Rooney's path with an open goal, two created with long balls from the half way line and a free kick.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

marlon wrote:Title is Chelsea's to lose. Liverpool the only good team they play in the run in.

City will definitely win this one. West Ham are a uniquely shite team and we were lucky vs. Olympiakos. Plus we've seen again and again, that when an important game comes up, Moyes reverts to type and plays the 'safe' options. All the experimenting with Mata, Kagawa and Januzaj playing good football has come against the likes of West Ham and Crystal Palace. It's just Moyes throwing the fans a bone, until he's got the players to make his system work better.

We scored 5 goals this week: 1 from the half way line, one deflected into Rooney's path with an open goal, two created with long balls from the half way line and a free kick.
Yep... all of it, spot on!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh

4 years ago

marlon wrote:Title is Chelsea's to lose. Liverpool the only good team they play in the run in.
Don't forget that Chelsea have to play Champions League football as well. This creates its own distraction.

Another thing is that you can't discount them dropping points like they did against Villa.

Liverpool have been more impressive IMO. I think the fact they haven't won the league for so long, their home advantage in the 2 big games and the fact that they currently have the most potent strike force will see them over the line. They're winning games where they have had to come from behind to take the 3 points. In the past, they would have drawn or lost those matches.
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

Liverpool fans will be cheering us on for this one!
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Imagine we actually beat the fuckers!!! How are we supposed to be capable of dealing with all those conflicting emotions. Best to just keep losing or not.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

I'd play Carrick at centre half instead of Rio or vidic. Please Moyes.
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

Deffo supporting united, quite frankly if it helps turdpool then so be it. They deserve to be in that position even though they are a classless.
RobDiablo
Legend

4 years ago

sheesh wrote:
... I think the fact they haven't won the league for so long, their home advantage in the 2 big games and the fact that they currently have the most potent strike force will see them over the line...
I don't see Liverpool winning either of the two big games, despite being at home. The title is Cheatsea's to lose, because they already have the points in the bag. The pressure is more likely to make City come unstuck in an away game they ought to win... but don't, somehow.