6 years ago

seems to have become the concensus
lkhm

hoofing
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

6 years ago

Guardiola shit too now, apparently.

Thank fuck we dodged those bullets and 'went British' last summer.
bman2
Legend

6 years ago

Guardiola ain't shit, but I think he was the wrong choice for Bayern -- why mess with an unstoppable formula? Mourinho's been in a slump, by his high standards, for a few seasons now. I think he started buying into his own hype too much: it's like everything he does now, from his antics to his team selections, is an exaggeration of what he used to do.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

I'm just glad we gave it to Moyes not these two jokers
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

bman2 wrote:Guardiola ain't shit, but I think he was the wrong choice for Bayern -- why mess with an unstoppable formula? Mourinho's been in a slump, by his high standards, for a few seasons now. I think he started buying into his own hype too much: it's like everything he does now, from his antics to his team selections, is an exaggeration of what he used to do.
such a slump you claimed moyles was better than him at the start of the season tbf (and better than wenger)
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
bman2 wrote:Guardiola ain't shit, but I think he was the wrong choice for Bayern -- why mess with an unstoppable formula? Mourinho's been in a slump, by his high standards, for a few seasons now. I think he started buying into his own hype too much: it's like everything he does now, from his antics to his team selections, is an exaggeration of what he used to do.
such a slump you claimed moyles was better than him at the start of the season tbf (and better than wenger)
Nice one. I said I'd rather have Moyes than Mourinho on the basis that Moyes was a decent bloke and Mourinho was an embarrassing cunt. No idea what you're on about with Wenger.
Red legend
Star Man

6 years ago

Sid wrote:I'm just glad we gave it to Moyes not these two jokers
:D
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Here we go again...

Mourinho is a top manager... one of the best at motivation, and man management... very good tactically, and usually very clever with his substitutions... but he's not as good as HE thinks he is... and I don't think he's as good as some of his fans think either.

He's never shown much interest at youth development, his winning teams have generally been the best financed, most talented teams in their respective leagues, and his style of football is defensive and predictable, to say the least.

To be fair, I think he's desperate for a top striker right now, but that just proves my point about needing the best players to win...

He was schooled by Simione, who's got much less resourses...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
danniitronix
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Here we go again...

Mourinho is a top manager... one of the best at motivation, and man management... very good tactically, and usually very clever with his substitutions... but he's not as good as HE thinks he is... and I don't think he's as good as some of his fans think either.

He's never shown much interest at youth development, his winning teams have generally been the best financed, most talented teams in their respective leagues, and his style of football is defensive and predictable, to say the least.

To be fair, I think he's desperate for a top striker right now, but that just proves my point about needing the best players to win...

Who gives a flying fuck if he thinks he is better than he is? There are maybe ten who are as good as Mourinho or maybe Mourinho is maybe a good as ten others in the world, but who is actually better than Jose? No one can honestly say that any manager in the world is better than winning than Jose. The difference is that Jose is the biggest cunt out of the lot of them.

Every manager needs quality to win a league so that 's a stupid thing to say. Athletico have Villa, ffs - really shit player that one. You think Carlo and Pep are strapped for cash. What about Bayern which is basically the German world cup squad. What a dumb thing to say.

And don't give me that shit about finances to win trophies. Which was the weakest side financially ever to win the UCL - Porto and Mourinho. Which is the second weakest, Atheletico and they haven't won shit yet.

I've slapped you about about Jose before. For years you have been saying he's overrated. He's not. Not by any measure. Ffs, he's only in his first season in charge back at Cesspit Grange and look what he has done.

Fucking hell - if you win, you're a cunt because you have money; if you don't win you're a cunt because you haven't erm won, so you're a cunt.

Get some fucking perspective on things. Just admit the fact you don't like him so you are a biased cunt.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

danniitronix wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Here we go again...

Who gives a flying fuck if he thinks he is better than he is? There are maybe ten who are as good as Mourinho or maybe Mourinho is maybe a good as ten others in the world, but who is actually better than Jose? No one can honestly say that any manager in the world is better than winning than Jose. The difference is that Jose is the biggest cunt out of the lot of them.

Every manager needs quality to win a league so that 's a stupid thing to say. Athletico have Villa, ffs - really shit player that one. You think Carlo and Pep are strapped for cash. What about Bayern which is basically the German world cup squad. What a dumb thing to say.

And don't give me that shit about finances to win trophies. Which was the weakest side financially ever to win the UCL - Porto and Mourinho. Which is the second weakest, Atheletico and they haven't won shit yet.

I've slapped you about about Jose before. For years you have been saying he's overrated. He's not. Not by any measure. Ffs, he's only in his first season in charge back at Cesspit Grange and look what he has done.

Fucking hell - if you win, you're a cunt because you have money; if you don't win you're a cunt because you haven't erm won, so you're a cunt.

Get some fucking perspective on things. Just admit the fact you don't like him so you are a biased cunt.
Still struggling with your reading I see... not surprised... you're not as clever as YOU think you are either...

"Mourinho is a top manager... one of the best at motivation, and man management"

Top manager... I'll repeat it for the stupid people... TOP MANAGER!!!!

You're right, I don't like him... and I think it's funny as fuck that he was handed his arse by a manager with a lot less resourses, playing much better football...

By the way... how's YOUR man, Mancini doing???

Go back to slapping your purple peanut, ya fuckin turnip... you're not slapping anyone about here...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."