Squad

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13760
Joined: 5 years ago

9 months ago

FuB wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:Definitely

We need another Rashford moment, like when Gaal brought him in and it gave the team and fans a huge lift because he was young, he wasn't phased, he had quality and he was finishing all of his chances

Gomes could be the one. But tbf if Sanchez Rashford Martial Pogba Lukaku can't bring some flair and quality to our attacking play then a kid probably can't.


There’s better reviews than that
I’ve posted numerous reviews from Howson too over the last while - he attends most youth games and talks to them regularly - also following the ones on loan
Mitchell is apparently ripping it up and getting rave reviews

Plenty to be happy about re kids coming through and I’m sure Gomes will get his chance soon




Well excuse me!!! [-(


you should know by now that, if Howson hasn't done a video on it, it's not worth saying.


So what gives what this Howson fella says any weight? He's a fat kid. Has he played football? Coached football? Or is he just as qualified as any of us on here?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 4518
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

9 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
FuB wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:Definitely

We need another Rashford moment, like when Gaal brought him in and it gave the team and fans a huge lift because he was young, he wasn't phased, he had quality and he was finishing all of his chances

Gomes could be the one. But tbf if Sanchez Rashford Martial Pogba Lukaku can't bring some flair and quality to our attacking play then a kid probably can't.


There’s better reviews than that
I’ve posted numerous reviews from Howson too over the last while - he attends most youth games and talks to them regularly - also following the ones on loan
Mitchell is apparently ripping it up and getting rave reviews

Plenty to be happy about re kids coming through and I’m sure Gomes will get his chance soon




Well excuse me!!! [-(


you should know by now that, if Howson hasn't done a video on it, it's not worth saying.


So what gives what this Howson fella says any weight? He's a fat kid. Has he played football? Coached football? Or is he just as qualified as any of us on here?


no idea, mate, but I reckon he knows the secret about why Pogba's stats are better now. just need to wait for him to do a video on it.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 5 years ago

9 months ago

Ummm coz he goes to all their games and has a relationship with a lot of the players, reporting on all their games etc
So a reporter has to be an ex player etc?!
Fuck me you’re bitter
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 4518
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

9 months ago

ah right... so he's a really big fan then and not a fair weather one like all of us.

Davel's held Giggs up by his throat so that must count as a relationship with a player. let's see if he can explain the Pogba stats to us.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 5 years ago

9 months ago

FuB wrote:ah right... so he's a really big fan then and not a fair weather one like all of us.

Davel's held Giggs up by his throat so that must count as a relationship with a player. let's see if he can explain the Pogba stats to us.


So how have you twisted that?
Ffs
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 4518
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

9 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
FuB wrote:ah right... so he's a really big fan then and not a fair weather one like all of us.

Davel's held Giggs up by his throat so that must count as a relationship with a player. let's see if he can explain the Pogba stats to us.


So how have you twisted that?
Ffs


Well, you know... you said "he goes to all their games and has a relationship with a lot of the players". So, essentially, he's a season ticket holder who knows a lot of the players. This isn't to say that he isn't the definitive expert but I don't think it suddenly gives him some mythical standing.

Either way, I'd still like you to produce these Pogba stats you've used to tell everyone else they are wrong yet you've never produced nor explained them to us. How many times do people need to ask?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20853
Joined: 5 years ago

9 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Ummm coz he goes to all their games and has a relationship with a lot of the players, reporting on all their games etc
So a reporter has to be an ex player etc?!
Fuck me you’re bitter


Snoopcousins wrote:Cara is a cunt tho against anything Utd

So Carragher's opinion is worthless despite him being a former pro who played at the top level and thus has great insight and knowledge, but Howson's opinion is more credible despite him being a youtube personality whose never played the game let alone at the top level

You've lost this one, pal
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 5 years ago

9 months ago

Sid wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:Ummm coz he goes to all their games and has a relationship with a lot of the players, reporting on all their games etc
So a reporter has to be an ex player etc?!
Fuck me you’re bitter


Snoopcousins wrote:Cara is a cunt tho against anything Utd

So Carragher's opinion is worthless despite him being a former pro who played at the top level and thus has great insight and knowledge, but Howson's opinion is more credible despite him being a youtube personality whose never played the game let alone at the top level

You've lost this one, pal


Not at all chum
You’re confusing two different discussions now....
One was about Utd v City etc and the other is a discussion about our youth players
Keep up
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20853
Joined: 5 years ago

9 months ago

Nah it's clear you only support the pundits that support your opinion. You rate a youtube personality over a seasoned pro whose played at the highest level who you just dismissed completely. It's ridiculous.
User avatar
brianofnazarethffs
Legend
Posts: 3742
Joined: 5 years ago

8 months ago

They're getting away with fucking murder. It's annoying the fuck out of me too. I know Jose's plan is to deflect the attention onto himself after such poor performances but enough is enough.

Fuck the shite dabs, goal celebrations and social media bollocks... They need to get hungry and stand up and preform to the level at which is expected at United.

(This post doesn't mean I think Jose is blameless either).
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Post Reply