Squad

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
It’s so bleeding obvious we should let Fella go and sign Savix in his place. Savic can even do the Fellaini big man in the box act, if Jose insists, but looks an excellent footballer on top of that.
Savic will easily cost £80m plus
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Now Snoop cares about transfer fees, when it comes to keeping Fellaini. He's spent the last 2 years downplaying transfer fees and Jose's spending.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Now Snoop cares about transfer fees, when it comes to keeping Fellaini. He's spent the last 2 years downplaying transfer fees and Jose's spending.
I don’t at all....
I’m pointing it out tho....coz there’s the usual candidates on here who don’t shut up about Pogbas fee etc

I want the best players - I want Jose to see sense and get rid of Fellaini and buy quality

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
3 months ago
bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
It’s so bleeding obvious we should let Fella go and sign Savix in his place. Savic can even do the Fellaini big man in the box act, if Jose insists, but looks an excellent footballer on top of that.
Is that not relatively cheap now? I think that's what your argument was for Pogba..... The thing is he wouldn't be arriving here with the mantel and responsibility of being TMEPITW.

I don't care what he costs i care how he will play. It's not my money....
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
3 months ago
bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
Is that not relatively cheap now? I think that's what your argument was for Pogba..... The thing is he wouldn't be arriving here with the mantel and responsibility of being TMEPITW.

He’s not the next Zidane tho....he’s the next Carrick ....
But...we do need a player of that type

bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Swapping Fellaini for Savic is definitely not good value, but it’s the kind of upgrade with the potential to take us to a new level.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago
I don’t at all....
I’m pointing it out tho....coz there’s the usual candidates on here who don’t shut up about Pogbas fee etc

I want the best players - I want Jose to see sense and get rid of Fellaini and buy quality
Wish i'd read this before i responded to that last post......

How many times do i have to explain..... I never complained about 'how much' Pogba cost, i complained about it happening to make him TMEPITW.... He's wasn't and isn't worthy of that accolade.

Capiche!!!!
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
3 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
3 months ago
bman2 wrote:
3 months ago

Are you sure you are responding to the right post???

I don't give a shit about Savic, he doesn't play for us. I'm happy to let Jose buy who he wants, like the last two years, then i'll say what i think when they are actually playing for us. Who i want or would like is irrelevant.

You'd know all about players of Zidane's caliber, after all you've put Pogba on his level...... Remember you claimed Zidane had done fuck all before he was Pogba's age. :))
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
3 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
3 months ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
3 months ago
bman2 wrote:
3 months ago

Are you saying that he's the next Carrick so isn't worth the money (which is a hypothetical figure you introduced yourself)?

I remember well all the similar statements about Carrick not being worth the money that Levi rinsed us for.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
marlon
Legend

3 months ago

I don't get the fuss about Savic. For one thing, he plays in the same role Pogba did at Juve in a 352 - so with 6 or 7 players with more defensive responsibility than him - basically a 10 and like Pogba, he does fuckall defensively (were you comparing him to Carrick snoops?!). Another, he has 15 goals and 10 assists in 2 full seasons at Lazio, which is good, but not sensational - especially when you consider that like Lukaku and everyone else we sign, he'll probably have a poorer record here.

I just don't see the point, other than Mourinho liking tall players. Remember when we were linked to Andre Gomes? Thank fuck he went to Barca.