Squad

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

DEGEA AGAIN!!!!!! Fourth time winning Player of the Year. Wonder how many points he was worth this year?
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Eriksen needs a lot of movement in front of him so he can pick people out. But we don't see that under Mourinho. Our attack is static and shite. He needs a CF that can control the football as well.

Great player like but I think he'd be another forward that would do comparatively fuck all in our team.
I think he'll still do well.
Our attackers do move. Lukaku, Sanchez, Lingard, Martial and Rashford all do run quite a lot and they do make forward runs. Our attack lacks cohesion, and team work, not movement.
They move but not a lot, and they're not clever runs, it's in straight lines and to keep up with play. It's real fucking basic at times. And when we're playing Jose hoofball they don't even bother running in behind because they know no one is going to pick them out. The ball bypasses midfield and goes straight to Lukaku or Fellaini. Whereas Tottenham's movement is class, it's got guile in it, they pull defences all over the place. Look at Matic's face in the games against them at Old Trafford and Wembley, after 20 minutes he was in shock, he looked like the scream, he was having a breakdown trying to cover the space and track runs.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 month ago
DEGEA AGAIN!!!!!! Fourth time winning Player of the Year. Wonder how many points he was worth this year?
He's worth 10 points a season or some shite. Having quality in goal has been the difference between us finishing second and not. If Liverpool got rid of that cown and bought a top keeper they'd be right up our arses.
marlon
Legend

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Eriksen needs a lot of movement in front of him so he can pick people out. But we don't see that under Mourinho. Our attack is static and shite. He needs a CF that can control the football as well.

Great player like but I think he'd be another forward that would do comparatively fuck all in our team.
I think he'll still do well.
Our attackers do move. Lukaku, Sanchez, Lingard, Martial and Rashford all do run quite a lot and they do make forward runs. Our attack lacks cohesion, and team work, not movement.
Would be fine if we played Rashford and Martial. When we've played a three of Sanchez-Lukaku-Lingard recently, Sanchez and Lingard always come short to play between the lines so we've ended up with Lukaku being the only option for a forward pass. Where's Eriksen going to play anyway? RW? Or do we switch back to a 4231 where our defence is exposed?
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 month ago

Apart from De Gea, is there any player you’d be desperate to keep? I can’t. That’s unbelievable.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 month ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
1 month ago
Apart from De Gea, is there any player you’d be desperate to keep? I can’t. That’s unbelievable.
Pogba, Bailly, Matic, DDG, Lukaku, Sanchez as first team starters...

Valencia, Lingard, Young, Mata, Rashford as reserves along with the youth players....

That leaves 5 spots open for the 1st team ...
That’s scary, but that’s the size of the job Jose took on...the squad was lopsided, average and disjointed....
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
marlon
Legend

1 month ago

He gave Rojo a three year extension and just bought Lindelof, so I think Mourinho's list is longer than yours. Obv Felli too.
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 month ago

marlon wrote:
1 month ago
He gave Rojo a three year extension and just bought Lindelof, so I think Mourinho's list is longer than yours. Obv Felli too.
Doesn’t make them starters tho.... hopefully
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

1 month ago

Rojo Bailey should start next year, some will go but Snalling Jones Tuanzabe Fosu Mensah Lindelof, have to make a decent cab pairing without spending MORE money ffs!

If TV and Young are the only fullbacks he trusts then it’s shite but he’ll have to buy two full backs.

I still think Shaw should have had a 4/5 game run just to see.

Wherever he goes I think he’ll come good.

Matic looked amazing because Herrera had to play 6 last year and Carrick is retiring.

If the cheque book is coming out then fuck big dough at Saul or Casserimo or Kimmich even though swamp called that years ago and would cost a fortune. That count Kieta Liverpool are getting is where we missed a trick.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

1 month ago

Cunt* (Kieta)
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.