Louis Van Gaal

Manchester United chat
Anantax
Legend

4 years ago

I think its fair to say that looking at his history and recent WC exploits, LVG will inspire, befuddle, amaze and probably infuriate many of us in the coming months

That surely means he deserves his own proeprly named thread! I mean if Fellaini has a special thread in United Rant, surely King Louis warrants one...

I start it off with a couple of interesting articles:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... nited.html

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/louis ... n-the-sun/?
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

I'm not a religious man but......Dear Jesus please let LVG be an unqualified success for us all.

The fee thing was a cool move and could be seen as a sign of a strong personality and not a 'yes' man. All remains to be seen, I'm behind him till I'm not.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

will that fucking old jock bad smell taggart still be hanging about at all the games
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

King Louie...

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

I'm head over heels in love with him already.....that donation to charity was a pretty cool thing to do.
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:will that fucking old jock bad smell taggart still be hanging about at all the games
One things for sure, if he does, LVG won't give a flying fuck.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:will that fucking old jock bad smell taggart still be hanging about at all the games
One things for sure, if he does, LVG won't give a flying fuck.
I don't see any problem with Fergie going to the games ffs. If that really did have an adverse effect on Moyes he's a bottling turd.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Doing his unveiling press conference now

Said he wants to look at the whole squad and then in 3 or 4 weeks might bring new players in ffs

Also said they'll find a role for Scholes and Phil fucking Neville ffs
sheesh

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Doing his unveiling press conference now

Said he wants to look at the whole squad and then in 3 or 4 weeks might bring new players in ffs

Also said they'll find a role for Scholes and Phil fucking Neville ffs
He also said Herrera and Shaw were on his list which is why we signed them.

Also, he asked Robben to come join him at United.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

This is the most interesting bit:

"Can I fulfil expectations? I think I can. But it is difficult because the greatness of this club is more than other clubs. And this club is guided in a commercial way and it is not always possible to meet commercial and football expectations. That is my big challenge after two days."

"Commercial expectations." He sounds pissed off at the commercial nature of the club. Or he could be on about top 4.