[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Louis Van Gaal - United Rant

Louis Van Gaal

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Anantax
Legend

Louis Van Gaal

Postby Anantax » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:07 am

I think its fair to say that looking at his history and recent WC exploits, LVG will inspire, befuddle, amaze and probably infuriate many of us in the coming months

That surely means he deserves his own proeprly named thread! I mean if Fellaini has a special thread in United Rant, surely King Louis warrants one...

I start it off with a couple of interesting articles:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... nited.html

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/louis ... n-the-sun/?

Lazarus
Legend

Re: Louis Van Gaal

Postby Lazarus » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:33 am

I'm not a religious man but......Dear Jesus please let LVG be an unqualified success for us all.

The fee thing was a cool move and could be seen as a sign of a strong personality and not a 'yes' man. All remains to be seen, I'm behind him till I'm not.
"?"

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:18 am

will that fucking old jock bad smell taggart still be hanging about at all the games
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:40 am

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Davey-boy
Legend

Postby Davey-boy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:23 pm

I'm head over heels in love with him already.....that donation to charity was a pretty cool thing to do.

Davey-boy
Legend

Postby Davey-boy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:24 pm

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:10 pm

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:20 pm

Doing his unveiling press conference now

Said he wants to look at the whole squad and then in 3 or 4 weeks might bring new players in ffs

Also said they'll find a role for Scholes and Phil fucking Neville ffs

sheesh

Postby sheesh » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:37 pm

This is the most interesting bit:

"Can I fulfil expectations? I think I can. But it is difficult because the greatness of this club is more than other clubs. And this club is guided in a commercial way and it is not always possible to meet commercial and football expectations. That is my big challenge after two days."

"Commercial expectations." He sounds pissed off at the commercial nature of the club. Or he could be on about top 4.

Return to “The Rant Forum”