Louis Van Gaal

Manchester United chat
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Funny how after one game Scholes is already heavily criticising the manager and calling for fundamental changes

One game

He had fuck all to say about Moyes for 7 months, and even then he didn't citicise in detail like he has now

This ex United players getting work in the media are a pain in the arse
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

Scholes can fuck off the cunt. Just beacause LVG fucked him out like Potty Neville and Bullshit Butt. He only kept on Giggs as window dressing. They can all fuck off, the miserable twats. Only decent ex-Man Yoo commentators are Pally, Brucey and Schmikes.

Really, they can do one.
Davey-boy
Legend

3 years ago

danniitronix wrote:Scholes can fuck off the cunt. Just beacause LVG fucked him out like Potty Neville and Bullshit Butt. He only kept on Giggs as window dressing. They can all fuck off, the miserable twats. Only decent ex-Man Yoo commentators are Pally, Brucey and Schmikes.

Really, they can do one.
Butt is still there isn't he?
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

danniitronix wrote:Scholes can fuck off the cunt. Just beacause LVG fucked him out like Potty Neville and Bullshit Butt. He only kept on Giggs as window dressing. They can all fuck off, the miserable twats. Only decent ex-Man Yoo commentators are Pally, Brucey and Schmikes.

Really, they can do one.

Dont talk shite! Pal lister toes the party line, May is much more upfront and tells it like it is, when does Schmeichel do anything of note punditry wise? And Bruce is a manager, you might get him on goals on Sunday but thats about it.

Butt is still Joyce's assistant by the way.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
sheesh

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Funny how after one game Scholes is already heavily criticising the manager and calling for fundamental changes

One game

He had fuck all to say about Moyes for 7 months, and even then he didn't citicise in detail like he has now

This ex United players getting work in the media are a pain in the arse
It's annoying that he's everywhere in the media but I get the impression that he's more critical of Woodward than LVG.
Davey-boy
Legend

3 years ago

How can anyone really be critical of LVG anyway? He's obviously desperate for some quality like we are.....he was probably promised it.....like we were!
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 years ago

If we don't add any quality this window, can anyone else see Van Gaal walking? I can. Part of me hopes it plays out that way.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Phil Neville just defended 352 in the face of some prick from the Mail who was banging the 442 drum

Fair play
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:

Really, they can do one.
Butt is still there isn't he?
Sorry, I thought Butt was also fucked off. In that case, good on Butt.
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:

Really, they can do one.

Dont talk shite! Pal lister toes the party line, May is much more upfront and tells it like it is, when does Schmeichel do anything of note punditry wise? And Bruce is a manager, you might get him on goals on Sunday but thats about it.

Butt is still Joyce's assistant by the way.
I repeat Scholes can fuck off. He's a has-been and out of a job. Only a dipshit would start criticising another manager after one EPL game. Think about it, what a doofus.

If it was Ole or Brucey who had actually managed a fucking side, I'd say, alright, these cunts know what they are doing but Scholes - he's taken a few training sessions and managed a group of teenagers. There is a reason by Ole and Brucey don't come out and say shit like Scholes, because they know about management.

Arm-chair warrior, that's was Scholes is, a miserable bastard, trying to get a job on Sky or MoTD. It's a career move - and it will work because Scholes was just a diamond player people listen when he speaks but he will turn out like Keane if he carries on like this. Just a load of old fart breath.