Louis Van Gaal

Manchester United chat
sheesh

3 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:How can anyone really be critical of LVG anyway? He's obviously desperate for some quality like we are.....he was probably promised it.....like we were!
We are run by such utter dickheads that it wouldn't surprise me (and who wou blame him) - but he's always wanted to manage in the premier league so I suspect he will at least see out the season.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

danniitronix wrote:
redzebs wrote:
danniitronix wrote:Scholes can fuck off the cunt. Just beacause LVG fucked him out like Potty Neville and Bullshit Butt. He only kept on Giggs as window dressing. They can all fuck off, the miserable twats. Only decent ex-Man Yoo commentators are Pally, Brucey and Schmikes.

Really, they can do one.

Dont talk shite! Pal lister toes the party line, May is much more upfront and tells it like it is, when does Schmeichel do anything of note punditry wise? And Bruce is a manager, you might get him on goals on Sunday but thats about it.

Butt is still Joyce's assistant by the way.
I repeat Scholes can fuck off. He's a has-been and out of a job. Only a dipshit would start criticising another manager after one EPL game. Think about it, what a doofus.

If it was Ole or Brucey who had actually managed a fucking side, I'd say, alright, these cunts know what they are doing but Scholes - he's taken a few training sessions and managed a group of teenagers. There is a reason by Ole and Brucey don't come out and say shit like Scholes, because they know about management.

Arm-chair warrior, that's was Scholes is, a miserable bastard, trying to get a job on Sky or MoTD. It's a career move - and it will work because Scholes was just a diamond player people listen when he speaks but he will turn out like Keane if he carries on like this. Just a load of old fart breath.

Are you fuckin serious? You might not agree with everything he says but he clearly loves the club and at least he has the balls to say what he thinks.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

danni whats wrong with roy

hes bang on most of the time

he predicted joe harts shite season even before sid
lkhm

hoofing
Felwin
First Teamer

3 years ago

Scholes/Keane is an unfair comparison. You wouldn't get Keano banging on about formations and pretending to know about that. He just says it, straight up as he sees it. Bitterness comes with it, fucking right, but see past that and he is spot on.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

and tbf roys not bitter towards utd he just sees taggart for what he is
lkhm

hoofing
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:and tbf roys not bitter towards utd he just sees taggart for what he is
Keano's definitely not always right, but his opinion is always valuable because it's always what he genuinely thinks, and he doesn't seem to give a shit about annoying people or feel any need to contribute to the chummy hype, made man insider bullshit scene. Scholesy seems to be feeling that out now, I hope he doesn't end up neutering his opinions like the rest of them.
lars072
Legend

3 years ago

bman2 wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:and tbf roys not bitter towards utd he just sees taggart for what he is
Keano's definitely not always right, but his opinion is always valuable because it's always what he genuinely thinks, and he doesn't seem to give a shit about annoying people or feel any need to contribute to the chummy hype, made man insider bullshit scene. Scholesy seems to be feeling that out now, I hope he doesn't end up neutering his opinions like the rest of them.
Keano tells it like it is but he is still bitter about how things ended. But what does Scholesy have to be upset about? Thee guys are just pissed off like we are that our great club has become a mockery.
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

What did scholes say that has people up in arms? His comments looked reasonable to me -- he basically said Woodward's shit didn't he?
Bill2
First Teamer

3 years ago

Interesting article here: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... on-4063220

Seem to be a lot of stories about players leaving and these 3 are always included.

All three have skill, but also a complete lack of mental toughness and application. If you look into their backgrounds there is little wonder why.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Zaha showed a lot promise

An actual English player who takes people on and beats em with skill

But he must be another insufferable character for 3 different managers to have no time for him