is herrara any good

Manchester United chat
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

who the fuck is this cunt. no one has a fucking clue.

is he another spliffy be bongo bebe rasta rasta, dread muthafather?
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

He seems like a bright lad

Like Mata, who has a blog and two degrees

What has football come to eh
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

cool - that will do me.

before the likes of Bill ruin this with a fucking formation treatise, what is his main position?

i mean that, can people stop fucking shitting threads with wanky formation speculation.

Mods - didn't we have the ultimate formation wankathon thread, if not, please can we do so. that will mean Bill (who I like, so no disrespect) can blast his load and paste anyone who goes into that thread (notably Brian).
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

what are the degrees though

drama

dance

art
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

hes shite then

or is the cool foreigner gaal wrong
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Or are you wrong, because he's a British centre mid in that he attacks, runs with the ball, scores and loves biting legs
Dosdamt
Star Man

3 years ago

I'm fairly convinced a midfield of him, Blind, AdM and Mata is our best possible combination with Rooney and another striker up top.
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

Reading that Guardiola book. It's got a bit about Javi Martinez struggling badly early on with defensive training because it's so different from everything he'd learnt under Bielsa.

With van Gaal's priority on defensive organisation, maybe that's his problem with Herrera. Doesn't play the system well enough. Obviously an adjustment for the other players as well, but Bielsa's an extremist.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

marlon wrote:Reading that Guardiola book. It's got a bit about Javi Martinez struggling badly early on with defensive training because it's so different from everything he'd learnt under Bielsa.

With van Gaal's priority on defensive organisation, maybe that's his problem with Herrera. Doesn't play the system well enough. Obviously an adjustment for the other players as well, but Bielsa's an extremist.
Even if it is a case of Herrera struggling to adapt to Van Galls methods... he'll need to play, if he's going to learn... I could understand leaving him out for the tough games against top teams, but there's no excuse for not giving him opportunities to develop against the dreck... Van Gall has been passing him over, in all games... so I'm not havin that...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

In one of Van Gaal's first interviews he was on about who would play in midfield, and he said "you can learn to play in midfield"

It stayed with me til now because I thought ffs more bodging