[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
is herrara any good - Page 3 - United Rant

is herrara any good

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Re: is herrara any good

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:01 am

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

spektarm
First Teamer

Postby spektarm » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:24 am

I just don't get it. "Rooney's more useful for the team in midfield"? Really?

Because last time I checked, he loses the ball in dangerous areas at least 2 or 3 times a match. He often misplaces passes because he always needs to play the 50-yard-hollywood ball, instead of a simple one which helps the team move the ball quickly and opens up space. But of course, he's captain, and his stupid mistakes are always forgiven, whereas Mata's or Herrera's ONE bad or risky pass turn into an enormous problem.

It's bullshit what Van Gaal is saying... The simple truth is, United has become Rooney and 10 others, as I've already read somewhere on here. It's the worst thing that can happen for a team, especially one in a transitional phase. And until Rooney is no longer untouchable, we won't see consistently good performances from our midfield.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:32 am

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:39 am

the worst bit is that cock hodgson will follow suit tbf
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

spektarm
First Teamer

Postby spektarm » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:54 am

Yeah, that's where I was going with this, Alf. All the things I said come from the fact that he's not a midfielder and ultimately it's not his fault he's playing there.

And on top of that, it's not like any of our strikers have been so impressive that LVG can't pick Rooney over them...

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:07 pm

"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:14 pm

Tbf Rooney's stock has risen since he has been playing in midfield. People like him again now, they want him in the team, they think he's our best player.

That wasn't true previously when he was hugely unpopular, was dropped, and the common opninion from fans was that he should be stuck up front as a goalscorer so he can't ruin play as a 10

Remember that image of quotes that was knocked up a couple of seasons ago which said something like "In 2010 I wanted to leave because the players around me were shite. Now they're all better than me and I want to leave because I can't get in the team"

So opinion on him has changed drastically, and it must be because he is playing well under Van Gaal, in midfield

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:22 pm

spektarm
First Teamer

Postby spektarm » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:26 pm

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:43 pm

Return to “The Rant Forum”