is herrara any good

Manchester United chat
Davey-boy
Legend

3 years ago

Rooney should be playing no9 and blind and herrera should be in CM....play your best players in their best positions.
Rooney must be chomping at the bit to be no9 after the woeful performances of rvp this season. Falcao hasn't once proven he should be starting either.
I'd tell mata he's got the next five games as my no10 and let him prove he can or can't do it, once and for all.
Di Maria I'd put on the wing as he can cross....but not much else, and then I'd sell him to psg ASAP.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:Rooney should be playing no9 and blind and herrera should be in CM....play your best players in their best positions.
Rooney must be chomping at the bit to be no9 after the woeful performances of rvp this season. Falcao hasn't once proven he should be starting either.
I'd tell mata he's got the next five games as my no10 and let him prove he can or can't do it, once and for all.
Di Maria I'd put on the wing as he can cross....but not much else, and then I'd sell him to psg ASAP.

Thats the most sensible thing Ive read in a brave few days tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

9 months ago

tbf he just runs about
lkhm

hoofing
Snoopcousins
Legend

9 months ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:tbf he just runs about
I'm not convinced by him and I don't think Jose is too....
Is he like Darren Fletcher ...or a poorer Hargreaves?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:tbf he just runs about
I'm not convinced by him and I don't think Jose is too....
Is he like Darren Fletcher ...or a poorer Hargreaves?
Fucking hell if you don't rate him then we should probably keep the cunt given that you've got nearly everything wrong in the last couple of years

Jose keeps picking him n all, and he said quite a lot of nice things about him last season. But then he rates Fellaini which you don't like to talk about
dozer
Legend

9 months ago

He's Fletcher although DFletch was/is a better player than Herrera. What's Herrera good at?
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Your track record is no better. Some of your belters include 6th, Fellaini, Val, Rooney - all horrendously wrong
fat maradona
First Teamer

9 months ago

What a bunch of fickle cunts. You lot were jizzing all over Herrara last season, especially when he played a blinder in the Chelsea game.

Tbf, he ain't all that. He's what Cantona would describe as a 'water carrier'. He runs about a bit, breaks up play a bit and generally does not a lot. But he was our player of the year last season and when he's playing well, he's a decent squaddie.
Snoopcousins
Legend

9 months ago

fat maradona wrote:What a bunch of fickle cunts. You lot were jizzing all over Herrara last season, especially when he played a blinder in the Chelsea game.

Tbf, he ain't all that. He's what Cantona would describe as a 'water carrier'. He runs about a bit, breaks up play a bit and generally does not a lot. But he was our player of the year last season and when he's playing well, he's a decent squaddie.
?? Don't think anyone is disagreeing with that tbf
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

6th