[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Some Runts Can't - United Rant

Some Runts Can't

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Some Runts Can't

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Fantasy football time again you cunts!

Right... Ed's got a United Rant league, that's got a billion fuckers in it, most I've never heard of... this year, I'd really like it if some of you so called no-it-alls put your reputations to the test... against the rest of the twats and wallys that spend way too much time here... costs nothing, and it's good for a laugh...

I've started a league... http://fantasy.premierleague.com/... Cretins United... joining code is, 780740-191168

Come on, get signed up, banter is better when you know the cunts hangin out at the bottom... what about you Knobby??? You talk a streak of shit on the forum, but could you pick a team??? Sheesh??? always funny watchin you struggle...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Lazarus
Legend

Re: Cretins United

Postby Lazarus » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:20 pm

Righto, bring it on. Move over Moyes you had your chance.
"?"

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:05 pm

Where do you put in the joining code?

Found it........
"?"

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:51 am

Fucking cool - I'm in. And probably favourite for relegation!
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

Postby ashleyfuckingyoung » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Move over lads, FC Pissflaps have been born.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:55 pm

Nice one... what about the rest?

Knobby... I won't let it go... can't make you play, but you're a gob shite, with no bollocks if you don't... bet you can't win with 4-4-2

Sid... Anarchists United????
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Robbo
Star Man

Postby Robbo » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:43 am

I cant be arsed and always got fed up of watching you and Naily hammer it out for the honours time and time again :((
-----------------------------------------------------

lars072
Legend

Postby lars072 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:16 pm

I took a 2-year hiatus from this but think I'll try my luck again. You bitches are toast!

lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

Postby lkhmffsstopmovingabout » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:49 pm

i will
lkhm

hoofing

Notts Forest manager Ron Atkinson's thoughts after losing 8-1 at the City ground to Manchester United.

"Well there's not many other teams can say they've been involved in an 9 goal thriller with the champions is there??"

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:57 pm

No... you won't

Return to “The Rant Forum”