Some Runts Can't

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Fantasy football time again you cunts!

Right... Ed's got a United Rant league, that's got a billion fuckers in it, most I've never heard of... this year, I'd really like it if some of you so called no-it-alls put your reputations to the test... against the rest of the twats and wallys that spend way too much time here... costs nothing, and it's good for a laugh...

I've started a league... http://fantasy.premierleague.com/... Cretins United... joining code is, 780740-191168

Come on, get signed up, banter is better when you know the cunts hangin out at the bottom... what about you Knobby??? You talk a streak of shit on the forum, but could you pick a team??? Sheesh??? always funny watchin you struggle...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Righto, bring it on. Move over Moyes you had your chance.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Where do you put in the joining code?

Found it........
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

Fucking cool - I'm in. And probably favourite for relegation!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 years ago

Move over lads, FC Pissflaps have been born.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Nice one... what about the rest?

Knobby... I won't let it go... can't make you play, but you're a gob shite, with no bollocks if you don't... bet you can't win with 4-4-2

Sid... Anarchists United????
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

I cant be arsed and always got fed up of watching you and Naily hammer it out for the honours time and time again :((
-----------------------------------------------------
lars072
Legend

3 years ago

I took a 2-year hiatus from this but think I'll try my luck again. You bitches are toast!
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

i will
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

No... you won't