Some Runts Can't

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

HARRY wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:Lol Alf ....he's young - he can take a good whipping...
Character building - don't be surprised to see him kick on tho and challenge you at end offer season!

Meanwhile....I'm still at the top and took Harry down to chinatown. With my subs being used I got 56 :)
Was there a draft Friday night Dog? I forgot. So what team, if any, will I have had?
FFS Harry, grab a wedge and get on the course Mate... you picked your team, now that's it... you can make some transfers/waivers in between, similar but not the same as the regular league... but that's it... you live or die with the team you've got... you were full of bile and fireworks last week... man up Son, and let's see what you're made of...

:))
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Bollocks!

Missed making changes to my team this week... Snoops Jr is going to have me on toast!

And some cunt snatched Sanchez on me... stuck with a crocked Pogba...
Aye - Swampy took Sanchez ...Sids reject lol
:D
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Ha... you should tread lightly harry... don't want to attract attention... you especially don't want anyone looking for you in the regular league table...

:)) :)) :))

I just checked your team to see why you're so shit... :)) what the fuck??? Did you scout for players at the local A&E???

You better pull your finger out mate or Sid is going to ride you round the forum like a fair ground mule...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

HARRY wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Ha... you should tread lightly harry... don't want to attract attention... you especially don't want anyone looking for you in the regular league table...

:)) :)) :))

I just checked your team to see why you're so shit... :)) what the fuck??? Did you scout for players at the local A&E???

You better pull your finger out mate or Sid is going to ride you round the forum like a fair ground mule...
That "Shit team" hooped you to within an inch of your life last week you daft old twat!! :-?
Yeah, I see you're still not quite getting the hang of this... they're two different teams, in two different leagues Dummy...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

This is where the "bangin head against the wall" smiley would be useful... you figure it out, ya dumb fuck...
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Fuck me Harry ...you have your squad built from the 1st draft before it started ...you have you've squad for the season!
Big you can make transfers/waivers/transactions whatver you want to call them
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

When does the daft start?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

:))
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

What you laughing at?

When do we get to pick new players? Am stuck with the shite I randomly picked and the offcuts ffs
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Oh for fuck sake!