[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Some Runts Can't - Page 90 - United Rant

Some Runts Can't

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Re: Some Runts Can't

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:06 pm

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:35 pm

Oh my... Alf is handing out a proper arse kicking this week, and I'm afraid young Snoopy is the one coppin it... Alf was robbed last week, by some cheeky fucker in a ski mask with a horseshoe up his arse, and now he's taking his anger out on a youngster who really didn't deserve such a mauling...

Sympathies go out to the boys Dad, he'll have some consoling to do, but I'm sure the boy will come out of it all the stronger for the experience...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:36 pm

Ah shit, I forgot about this

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:38 pm

Lol Alf ....he's young - he can take a good whipping...
Character building - don't be surprised to see him kick on tho and challenge you at end offer season!

Meanwhile....I'm still at the top and took Harry down to chinatown. With my subs being used I got 56 :)
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:54 am

"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:31 am

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:06 pm

I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:22 pm

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Ha... you should tread lightly harry... don't want to attract attention... you especially don't want anyone looking for you in the regular league table...

:)) :)) :))

I just checked your team to see why you're so shit... :)) what the fuck??? Did you scout for players at the local A&E???

You better pull your finger out mate or Sid is going to ride you round the forum like a fair ground mule...

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:51 pm

Return to “The Rant Forum”