Some Runts Can't

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

5 months ago

...FM!
Battered again this week by snoops jnr!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 months ago

Oof!!!

Put my foot so far up Harrys arse, I could pick his teeth with my toenails... think I left my boot in there though...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 months ago

Next up... young Jack... don't think he's beat me yet... in fact, if I'm not mistaken, I'm responsible for all 3 of his losses...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 months ago

Your boy must be sick of playing against me Snoops... hasn't beat me yet, in 8 goes...

"Hellooooooo down there"... "Harry??? You still laughing???"
pint vulger
Legend

3 months ago

Ook, ack, durga dugg-dugga...