[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Some Runts Can't - Page 95 - United Rant

Some Runts Can't

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
HARRY
Legend

Re: Some Runts Can't

Postby HARRY » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:05 pm

Swampster gone into hiding after getting a right Harry dickin at the weekend. And I was away from home.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:20 am

...one solitary point Harry. If Wenger had stopped dicking about and played Sanchez I think I would have had you.

AND THIS WEEK THE MIGHTY IGUANAS HAND OUT A FULL FORCE SLAPPING TO TOP OF THE LEAGUE SNOOPS!!!

Quality always comes through in the end...
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:30 am

[quote="swampash"]...one solitary point Harry. If Wenger had stopped dicking about and played Sanchez I think I would have had you.

AND THIS WEEK THE MIGHTY IGUANAS HAND OUT A FULL FORCE SLAPPING TO TOP OF THE LEAGUE SNOOPS!!!

Quality always comes through in the end...[/quote

I'm still top - about all I can take from that defeat
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:54 am

Back off Swamps............way off!!

I'm more concerned about being pipped at the post by puppy Dog. That wasn't in the script. But when my injury ravaged team is right i'll be dishing out more Harry Dickins.

Un Lubed!!

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:35 pm

The mighty Iguanas are on a role Harry...bring them on...!
Who's next for an Iguana butt fuck...?

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:37 pm

..oh fuck it's snoops junior...hope snoops doesn't misinterpret my meaning...!!!!!

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:17 pm

[quote="swampash"]..oh fuck it's snoops junior...hope snoops doesn't misinterpret my meaning...!!!!![/quote

Lol

Bring it on
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:20 pm

Oh fuck off Swamps!!

I'm gunna fuck you over next time for mocking Harry.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:49 pm

Harry gives Alf another thorough and comprehensive dickin!! He's my bitch for sure.

Next up its Dog and his team of sausage jockeys!!

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:55 am

...snoops jnr. giving me a bit of a pasting in the absence of my star player, Kane. Vainly hoping my Sunday players come good!

Return to “The Rant Forum”