Formations Wankfest

Manchester United chat
danniitronix
Legend

6 years ago

Which one has RVP upfront, Rooney behind him and then mata behind Rooney in midfield? Basically I want five across midfield and then three in defence and then ddg.

That's a 3 5 1 1, is that shit or even allowed?

Am I talking bollocks?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Oh yeah... a dedicated formations thread... now we're havin fun...

Fuckin hell...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
tom
First Teamer

6 years ago

Steggo wrote:What a great system.Do you think anyone will notice the extra man or two?
Tbh I think we could play a 7 man midfield with out current lot of shite and they'd still have such little impact on the game that nobody would.
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

tom wrote:
Steggo wrote:What a great system.Do you think anyone will notice the extra man or two?
Tbh I think we could play a 7 man midfield with out current lot of shite and they'd still have such little impact on the game that nobody would.
With this lot we have to go back to 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1. No other choice system doesn't suck the players do!
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-united ... -implement

According to the headline, Scholes backs the 3-5-2 formation, but he is, in fact, only backing the manager. He doesn't offer any reasons why three at the back is better than four, he simply says that the players need to have faith in the manager's system and work hard to adapt to it.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

On holiday in Canada... and I've got a chest infection, so... fuck off!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-united ... -implement

According to the headline, Scholes backs the 3-5-2 formation, but he is, in fact, only backing the manager. He doesn't offer any reasons why three at the back is better than four, he simply says that the players need to have faith in the manager's system and work hard to adapt to it.
Yeah have faith in the managers system and work hard to adapt to it - ignoring the twats who say it won't work - twats like Scholes
Bill2
First Teamer

6 years ago

Ever been to Vancouver Island? Your perception might change a little at that point.
bman2
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:On holiday in Canada... and I've got a chest infection, so... fuck off!
Nice one, where've you gone?
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

tbf whats good about it, the only one whos benefiting is mata and who cares about him tbf

bring back wingers an that
lkhm

hoofing