Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

8 months ago

Sid wrote:
bman2 wrote:
That's incredible.

If Jose wants him, I'm sure it's a good signing, because he knows him perfectly. He basically admits in his book that he needs a kick up the arse sometimes. Wenger's major failing is that he never gives that to any player
Ozil might be a decoy to show Atleti that we're not beholden to them for Griezmann
Don't think that's an issue at all... If we want Griezmann, and he wants United, we pay and it's done... by todays prices, £100mill is relatively cheap, so there's no need to haggle, and Atletico can't ask for more...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

The two are not mutually exclusive, since Ozil will be free! I can't believe Ozil and Sanchez are going to walk to Arsenal's rivals for free, that club has really gone down the shitter.
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
bman2 wrote:Bale is out injured again. Thank fuck we didn't spunk the bank on him.
Yea of course....I'd rather have Young on the left wing
Everyone gets injured from time to time
Ffs
You might want to look into his recent injury history.
dozer
Legend

8 months ago

bman2 wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:
bman2 wrote:Bale is out injured again. Thank fuck we didn't spunk the bank on him.
Yea of course....I'd rather have Young on the left wing
Everyone gets injured from time to time
Ffs
You might want to look into his recent injury history.
Yep, if anything, Bale is fit occasionally from time to time. Considering the prem has more competition he could end up playing 3 days a week when he's fit. His legs will go.
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

Good article on Pietro Pellegri http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41376001
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

Wenger says there's a chance Sanchez could leave in Jan

If Griezmann is too pricey we should go for him
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

On De Bruyne's contract

In an interview with CRC Radio in Italy that has been widely reported, De Koster said: “His salary? I cannot say. But if you think what Neymar and Kylian Mbappé are being paid, you can picture.”

Will City hand it over, that's the question
dozer
Legend

8 months ago

United are NOT in a position to have mediocrity in their firs 11, so the likes of Herrera, Mata and Mkhitaryan must not play too many games. We need a top class number 10, a good right winger and a left back and we should be good to challenge for the champions league.

We should be buying 2 left backs, because even our backups are crap.
Just look at how crap Blind is and he's still going to keep Shaw on the bench because Shaw is that bad.

So the likes of Sanchez and Ozil won't cut it. They're at their level at Arsenal and have been better players in the past.
Who cares if they come for free, we have the money. Buy some good shit who can match the standards of KDB
Snoopcousins
Legend

8 months ago

What? Sanchez is quality
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
dozer
Legend

8 months ago

Which player in a top club will Sanchez replace? He won't play in Real, Barca, Bayern, PSG or even City's teams.
I can't wait for Ibra to be back. I think he'll be a top class number 10, and will do way better than Mkhitaryan. He's got that creative pass and a number 10 doesn't need to be pacy.