Snoopcousins wrote:
2 years ago
Sid wrote:
2 years ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
2 years ago
Sid wrote:
2 years ago
Looks like Jorginho, who we've been after for a while, has chosen City. His agent said "Jorginho is still under contract, but if Napoli find an agreement with City then he goes to Manchester. City are champions of England and among Europe’s top clubs. Now we must stay calm. If Napoli and City find a solution, we can talk about it, otherwise the player will be happy to stay at Napoli."

I've just looked into him and he's class. He's the key link in that ace Napoli side. He's made more passes per game than any other player in europe's top 5 leagues. Would have been a good replacement for Carrick.
So.....how do you know we wanted him ? and City beat us to him?
Because we've been linked with him for months in the rags, Jose said he wants a Carrick replacement and Jorg is very similar, and we sent scouts to watch him play. That's a more credible basis than your "we're definitely going to sign Griezmann" shite.
Hardly .....Griezeman even said himself there was an 8 out of 10 chance he’d sign for Utd....
You said there were 10 out of 10 chance
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

bman2 wrote:
2 years ago
I’d like to sign two CM starters and make the four of them (plus Pogba and Matic) compete for three spots.
I don't think competition for places would get more out of Pogba, going by what he said playing more attacking football would get more out of him. Matic was meant to be the player that protected the defence while Pogba went forward more, but that hasn't happened, too often Jose wants Pogba deep as well.
marlon
Legend

2 years ago

Memphis finishes the season with a hattrick. 19 goals and 13 assists - a better season than Fekir who's off to Liverpool.
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Wait til next season, some WC players on the way......... GOOOOOOOOO JOSE!!!!!

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... nsfer-news

...just what we needed today, there season tickets to sell and gullible fucks to fool. (you know who you are!)
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

2 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago

...just what we needed today, there season tickets to sell and gullible fucks to fool. (you know who you are!)
The only gullible one is the one who even feels the need to post that bullshit
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
2 years ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 years ago

The only gullible one is the one who even feels the need to post that bullshit
.......so we're not getting Neymar and Salah? ~X(
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
sheesh
Legend

2 years ago

A few rumours on Twitter that Fellaini is not renewing.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

sheesh wrote:
2 years ago
A few rumours on Twitter that Fellaini is not renewing.
Telling you the club don't want him, only Mourinho does. The contract will be deliberately shite so he doesn't accept it.
marlon
Legend

2 years ago

euphoriac
Trainee

2 years ago

Manchester United need to sign players with "experience" this summer, according to midfielder Nemanja Matic.

But Matic believes they can "fight for the title and Champions League" if they sign experienced players this summer.

"I think we need some players with some experience to bring some more qualities to our team."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44192297

Out with the young, in with the old. Matic a mouthpiece now?